College Baseball - 2016 Season

cajunaggie08

12 hours ago, GeauxColonels said:

I may be biased....but I love LSU's home whites.

HIQHNBQONLEOOPS.20160220121324.jpg

Cincy's unis were interesting on Friday night with the shoulder stripes....actually not a bad look IMO but I think matching stripes on the pants would complete the look:

XZYYGTKXVJPRRQA.20160220122813.jpg

Not a great look at the red tops Cincy wore on Sunday, but I guess it's better than nothing:

zLKF80T.png

Here's somewhat of a closer look. 

Jake-Fraley-CU_JM-615x400.jpg

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have an explanation for it, but Auburn has worn their white uniforms every game this year. Other than this Tuesday, when the game ultimately got canceled/postponed, where they broke out the orange tops. A winning streak isn't the reason, as the team lost two games in a row.

2-19-16 vs Sac State Julie Bennett (3).JPG

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'm hoping and guessing not. I feel like we would've seen them already, especially with going white for 4 games straight. I don't get why they were available for sale if they have no inclination to wear them. Might have been shot down by new head coach Butch Thompson.

ojNNazQ.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 6:11 PM, Webfooter said:

Oregon, North Carolina, and Vanderbilt will be wearing Nike's new Vapor Elite uniforms when the season opens.

-ad17788b70c120ed.JPG

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/02/nike_unveils_new_oregon_ducks_1.html

http://news.nike.com/news/baseball-vapor-elite-uniform

I really, really hat the Manufacturer Logos on the Front of socks.

Tennessee's Smokey Grey works really well for a road baseball set. 

Talked to an associate AD for Auburn today. He doesn't think the white Auburn jersey above was ever intended to be worn on the diamond. Just one of those Under Armour retail template things. Apparently Baylor baseball is selling the same template (via @PFlynnUA)

(Also, Auburn went all whites, yet again today. Coach Thompson is a "simple man" per the associate AD)

CcL8jNPUMAAIt-z.jpg

ojNNazQ.jpg

Oregon going with their throwback-styled Kelly green jerseys today.

CcPW2OsUMAARdeJ.jpg

They have color coordinated BP jerseys as well, which seems to match the template of their white game jerseys from last night and the 3 other BP jerseys they have to choose from.  By my count, they have 6 game jerseys and 4 BP jerseys so far, with another couple game jerseys likely to come.

CcPW2LZUkAAsqTf.jpg

Archived