San Diego Gulls jersey concept

Roger Clemente

I like it! The striping on the bottom of the jersey is very nice. Only comment I have is that the Reebok logo just kinda seems to randomly on the back of the jersey. Maybe put it in the corner of the jersey with like the Reebok symbol, and it will look great!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

1 hour ago, Broncoboy7 said:

I like it! The striping on the bottom of the jersey is very nice. Only comment I have is that the Reebok logo just kinda seems to randomly on the back of the jersey. Maybe put it in the corner of the jersey with like the Reebok symbol, and it will look great!

That's where the manufacturer logo goes anyways. And it might be CCM. I'm not exactly sure how the AHL does it. 

Great Jersey!!! I'd love it year round, because it's a lot better than the trash they wear now!

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Thanks for the kind words.

The sleeves were the original part.  The black part is supposed to the be the silhouette of a Gull, the orange being a California sunset, the blue being the Pacific Ocean. The rest of the jersey is simply the Ducks current third jersey with the waist stripes recolored in the Gulls colors.  I figured striping that resembles a Gull could work on their jerseys.

The placement of the Reebok logo under the collar is where the logo actually is on all NHL jerseys.  I didn't pick that spot at random.  Although I forgot that AHL actually uses CCM and not Reebok, but I'm not changing it.

I don't think it would be used for anything more than a third jersey.  I absolutely LOVE the current black jersey, even in spite of the face that it is not an original template. The baby blue and orange just pop out against the black.  The white isn't bad, but not as awesome.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That's awesome.  The seagull striping pattern is very clever, and it looks great.  The rest of the jersey is good too.  I kind of think the waist stripes would be better with black and blue switched, but it doesn't look bad the way it is now.

stevengrantdesign.blogspot.com - Twitter: @StevenGrant94 - Instagram: @stevengrant94

Archived