tom.dalfonzo@gmail.com

Arena Football League Team Concepts Revised

Recommended Posts

With the feedback I got on here about my original posting of my Arena Football League team concepts, I went ahead and revised them. But some of them I left alone as is. In alphabetical order:  The Atlanta Mustangs, the Baltimore Admirals, the Boston Vikings, the Buffalo Generals, the Charlotte Red Barons, the Chicago Aces, the Dallas Flames, the Denver Argonauts, the Detroit Blades, the Houston Trojans, the Indianapolis Firehawks, the Kansas City Warriors, the Milwaukee Kaisers, the Minnesota Miners, the Nashville Spartans, the New Jersey Princes, the New Orleans Flyers, the New York Destroyers, the San Francisco Goldrushers, the Seattles Samurais, the St. Louis Knights, and the Washington Crusaders.

The Atlanta Mustangs Logo.jpg

The Baltimore Admirals Logo.jpg

The Boston Vikings Logo.jpg

The Buffalo Generals Logo.jpg

The Charlotte Red Barons Logo.jpg

The Chicago Aces Logo.jpg

The Dallas Flames Logo.jpg

The Denver Argonauts Logo.jpg

The Detroit Blades Logo.jpg

The Houston Trojans Logo.jpg

The Indianapolis Firehawks Logo.jpg

The Kansas City Warriors Logo.jpg

The Milwaukee Kaisers Logo.jpg

The Minnesota Miners Logo.jpg

The Nashville Spartans Logo.jpg

The New Jersey Princes Logo.jpg

The New Orleans Flyers Logo.jpg

The New York Destroyers Logo.jpg

The San Francisco Goldrushers Logo.jpg

The Seattle Samurais Logo.jpg

The St. Louis Knights Logo.jpg

The Washington Crusaders Logo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep,started questioning when I saw the TM on each logo. This is not acceptable...if you want to do a concept, fine, but either create it on your own or credit the owner,plain and simple. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Yep,started questioning when I saw the TM on each logo. This is not acceptable...if you want to do a concept, fine, but either create it on your own or credit the owner,plain and simple. 

Where do I post a credit to the owner on the Vikings' graphic, which I believe was Seamartini Graphics?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'm pretty sure you have to ask for their permission, you can't just ask say it's theirs, but I'm not 100% sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me ask you this: what program did you use to create these? Maybe these aren't identical to existing images, but they're awfully close. Your Nashville Spartans logo is clearly derived from this stock image. While you must have done some work to create these logos, they're close enough to existing images and logos to count as plagiarism.

The bigger problem than how to cite where these images came from is the fact that nobody on here really cares about derivative or plagiarized work. Please try to make your own logos from scratch, and people on here will be glad to give you feedback to help refine your work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Uglybus said:

 

 

10 minutes ago, eagle98 said:

Let me ask you this: what program did you use to create these? Maybe these aren't identical to existing images, but they're awfully close. Your Nashville Spartans logo is clearly derived from this stock image. While you must have done some work to create these logos, they're close enough to existing images and logos to count as plagiarism.

The bigger problem than how to cite where these images came from is the fact that nobody on here really cares about derivative or plagiarized work. Please try to make your own logos from scratch, and people on here will be glad to give you feedback to help refine your work.

I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 to create these. Is this a way of crediting the owner of an existing graphic?

The Nashville Spartans Logo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*facepalm*

 

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

 

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG!!

 

We don't want to see someone else's work. We want to see your's. Clip art isn't acceptable, either. Be original. 

 

*facepalm* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Uglybus said:

*facepalm*

 

*facepalm* *facepalm* *facepalm*

 

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG!!

 

We don't want to see someone else's work. We want to see your's. Clip art isn't acceptable, either. Be original. 

 

*facepalm* 

 

The Boston Vikings Logo.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you are drawing them yourself now. All of your logos have a cartoonish clipart flat feel and they all have the ellipse in their background. I suggest you search the web for photo images of real objects/animals to use as a reference for your next logo. Keep the bold lines, but use more realism and depth (and drop the ellipses).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.