Sign in to follow this  
CanucksBrad

2017 NHL All-Star Game Concept

Here's something I put together today while watching the NHL All-Star game. I really like the idea of connecting something from the hometown team into the jerseys. So I used elements of each of the Kings uniforms into these, while using Purple, Gold, Black and Silver. And one thing the league missed on this year was not having 4 different uniforms for each division.

So, C&C?

QinDKgA.png

Too cluttered? Too many stars? Not enough stars?

Not too many stars but perhaps too many colours.  You've combined all the Kings era's but it's a little too much on the eyes.  Also not a fan of the text on the hemline.  that being said the striping is nicely executed and the logo is simple and effective.  Maybe use a lighter grey and eliminate white if you must combine all the eras.

7 hours ago, CanucksBrad said:

So Maybe use all 4 colours, but only 2 per uni?

That would probably fare better. I like the idea, especially the NHL crest with the star, but these unis seem a bit too complicated.

Right church, wrong pew. The Kings wore purple/gold and silver/black, make the sets with those color schemes, not black/gold and silver/purple. It'd be a great way to represent the team history without being super blatant with it all.

1 hour ago, hockey week said:

Right church, wrong pew. The Kings wore purple/gold and silver/black, make the sets with those color schemes, not black/gold and silver/purple. It'd be a great way to represent the team history without being super blatant with it all.

Yeah, but Black/Silver is boring as hell. I decided to go with one colour and 1 shade completely devoid of colour for each conference.

I agree with Hockey Week though the update is massive improvement none the less.  Maybe keep the Metro and Atlantic as is, while changing the black to forum blue in the others?