St. Louis Blues Concept

Rollins Man

This is my blues jersey concept. I have been working on this for a very long time. I've tried to combine their old look from the late 70's/early 80's with their current color scheme and it was not easy, but I'm happy with what i came up with. Tell me what you guys think.

Blues.png

21 minutes ago, JLNHLSEGAFAN said:

All you did was slap the modern logo on the inaugural jerseys.

The blues original jerseys don't look anything like mine. For one they didn't have a shoulder yoke on the original blue jersey and white was the secondary color instead of yellow.

Blues01.png  

The one's i'm using as inspiration are the '79 - '84 jerseys.

Blues08.png

Darker blue on the logo?

I dunno, if you have to tell people to look really close to see the difference between a existing jersey of the same team, you really didn't change much. I'm not trying to be harsh here, but I just don't see the concept here, because it's already been done.

I didn't rebrand them or anything, i just added a dark blue trim in the spaces between the yellow and white stripes, and in the numbers like the ones they use today. The logo is also the one they currently use and the shoulder yoke is also different from the one they used in '79 - '84. It's supposed to be a hybrid of their old look with what they wear now. 

Archived