Morgo's Hand Drawn NHL 2016 *Dallas Stars & Columbus Blue Jackets*

Morgan33

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On August 14, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Rollins Man said:

YAY! I was going to mention adding helmets and numbers so im glad you thought about it too. Can't wait, you got the best concepts hand drawn or otherwise. 

3 hours ago, MontyK17 said:

these have to be the BEST hand drawn concepts i have ever seen, wow, great work

High praise indeed :) .  Once again, I appreciate the interest in spite of the recent lack of concepts.

On August 14, 2016 at 3:09 PM, KittSmith_95 said:

I will admit I'm glad the thread has been revived, @Morgo. I will admit the the work here is still amazing, and I'd love to see you do the same for the NBA later on, if you could make a hand-drawn template that was suitable for that usage.

Shocked a Canes update is happening, and not a Stars one. The other 4 teams I hope come out looking solid. I especially wonder how the Sharks will look and which logo package will be used.

There will likely be a Stars update as well.  Though it will still be featuring the North Stars colours because I believe that identity is one of the best in the history of sports.  I also think since the teams uniforms were nearly identical, the years before and after the move, that it's perfectly warranted ;) .

3 hours ago, Rollins Man said:

how are the new concepts going?

Slow going for the time being but I aim on changing that in the coming days.  Carolina update is almost complete and there are lots of ideas floating around.  Helmets will definitely be added to all future concepts.  Thanks again for the interest in my work!

• 1 month later...

Archived