John Scott All Star Silhouette

TrueNorth13

So I decided after the All Star Weekend to create a John Scott inspired wallpaper. I posted this in one of my other threads, but I wanted one dedicated to just this, to hopefully get a wider range of comments from people who aren't following my other silhouettes thread. I don't see the need for John Scott's role as an enforcer in the NHL, but teammates really seem to like him. I gained a lot of respect for him this weekend and I was glad to see him enjoy his time. Plus his goal celebration is now an image no hockey fan will forget. So I just wanted to share this little project I did for fun. I put more detail in than I usually do, because I think John Scott deserves it after the treatment from the NHL. Leave any comments that you would like :)

kHYukEw.jpg

25 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

Agreed. This is just all-around awesome though.

In all fairness, it is a silhouette :) But I usually add the detail to where it matters, like the uniform. Not so much on the skates or helmet. And of course no details on the face because it's meant to be a silhouette in some fashion. 

I had the same idea... Guess great minds think alike (not so sure about mine)! Your execution of this is beautiful though (mine's not even close). What if you made the skates a darker shade of grey though? Just a thought. Great work.

Archived