Are there any white helmets that are better than the color?

KJHillis

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way too much going on? It's a star with 2 outlines. You need the extra outlines or else the team's logo is just a star, which is barely more than the team logo being a square or a circle or any other basic shapes. 

Almost every other logo in sports has more going on than the Cowboys primary logo. 

1 hour ago, McCarthy said:

Way too much going on? It's a star with 2 outlines. You need the extra outlines or else the team's logo is just a star, which is barely more than the team logo being a square or a circle or any other basic shapes. 

Almost every other logo in sports has more going on than the Cowboys primary logo. 

lol Literally. 

Literally every other logo, save the Browns, has more going on than the Dallas logo. A star is one of the simplest shapes known to man. 

1 hour ago, McCarthy said:

I was talking about the Saints logo.

17 minutes ago, grillbrosdesign said:

lol Literally. 

Literally every other logo, save the Browns, has more going on than the Dallas logo. A star is one of the simplest shapes known to man. 

I agree with your statement. I was talking about New Orleans.

On 8/16/2016 at 2:12 PM, nash61 said:

florida-gators-2014-florida-football-ken

Aside from the mismatched logos, I'm slowly falling in love with this:
gators1217.jpg

Especially good on the orange unis, helping to eliminate the Syracuse look.

105124325_crop_650x440.jpg?1295889793

Florida-White-Helmets-F.png

Florida's white helmet would look a lot better if the stripe matched the pant stripe.

1 hour ago, jmac11281 said:

I agree with your statement. I was talking about New Orleans.

The saints are a thin, unnoticeable gold outline away from being in the same exact boat as the cowboys.. I think they'd be better served to give their fleur de lis the same treatment as the Dallas star.. Black fleur de lis, white outline, black outline, done.. The extra gold outline (that's indistinguishable from any distance) is extraneous and unnecessary, but otherwise I like the look, especially if it were removed completely to sharpen and brighten up the logo

Archived