Nordiques 2017 Concepts

PackMan

Hey guys. For my first post on the boards, I will be sharing some concepts with you guys. Now almost a month ago, I was hearing stuff about the NHL's possible expansion to Quebec. And I wondered, "what would those uniforms look like?". So here you go. Let's start with the home uniform. We've got a mix of vintage and modern in this concept, so here you go.

Home.thumb.png.4214d33663a30ed7e2703bb10

591ec53b9bf0a_ABLChamps.png.988aea6f30fd9cb827c4ad87f8b6d031.png

Here's the road uni. In my personal opinion, I say the Nordiques should have used their logo with the Siberian Husky even before they moved to Colorado. So I incorporated it in the road uniform.

Away.thumb.png.e2e4ec2cd0820d99c6494d182

591ec53b9bf0a_ABLChamps.png.988aea6f30fd9cb827c4ad87f8b6d031.png

Sorry, nothing from this concept "insires me".

First of all, from an execution stand point, I'm pretty sure the logos are way too big on the front.

The dark one is way too "monochromic", nothing "pops out". pants definitely shold be a different colour than the jersey. 

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Logo size is better on the revised one. But you need to recolour the main logo on the chest so that it's not mainly the same colour as the jersey and doesn't blend in.

Your sleeve stripes are up too high. Remember that you have to have numbers on the sleeves, too. I would move the stripes down the sleeves, in between the next couple of seams, and put numbers where the sleeves currently are.

The socks should have the same base colour as the jersey, and the striping on them should mimic the sleeve stripes. 

I would also go for more white striping rather than grey. More contrast that way.

Archived