WizKid

College Lacrosse Uniforms: 2016 Season

I, for one, will be looking forward to whatever trainwrecks Warrior has up their sleeve this go round

Ohio State's new uniforms remind me of a previous Nike design.  I kinda wish they'd go with something based on the football uniforms. 

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Ohio State's new uniforms remind me of a previous Nike design.  I kinda wish they'd go with something based on the football uniforms. 

That's the way I feel about all lax uniforms. Why do they have to be all templated and can't have any uniqueness? 

On February 7, 2016 at 9:10 PM, MJWalker45 said:

What's worse is that they wore grey camo shirts underneath it, and with the jersey being the sleeveless style Nike has, it becomes a front-and-center part of the design. It meshes awfully with the rest of the set, especially with the football-inspired helmet design.

Might have an early leader for biggest uniform trainwreck.. and it's an Adidas work rather than a Nike or Warrior one

YBGOOLIWNJVKXSK.20160206232523.jpg