Survivor Series Quarterfinals, Round 1 - The Vote

nitroseed

sous chef chavo: chinga tu madre pinche...

Oh mercy, that's funny.

Anywho. I'm glad to have excellent teammates to work with on this project. Thanks for the effort you guys put in!

Also, I just want to say that everyone's work here was phenomenal. It's great to see such a strong turnout for this event and the competition is driving me. Great work everyone!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All teams did a great job! Kudos on an excellent challenge, Nitro!

No matter what some individuals may think, it's obvious that all participating teams are taking this competition seriously!

The UltimateMegaDaddies (err...MegaPowers) thank you for your support!

My selections would be...

1A over 1B: I'm not an unabashed fan of "retro" design, but there's a simplicity to this package that I love.

2A over 2B: This whole package has got a "hip", "swingin'" kind of feel to it.

3B over 3A: A modern, SME-style package. Crisp and clean.

4A over 4B: I'm a big fan of the color palette, and I particularly like the secondary and wordmarks.

Overall, terrific work guys! Strong presentations by everyone.

Brian in Boston

Just saw the entries. Have to say great work to all.

I was wondering why so many packages used a leaf or a face. Yes each symbol is a part of who he is, but limits the way the package can be used. If you look at it as if Chris were a company what would the logo say.

Take 1A vs. 1B. 1A is really saying I am canadian thats it, 1B states the same but shows that who is Canadian. If it were Chris' business logo what would u get from it. Dont get me wrong the production is great but I just think the likeness and leaf idea were easy ways out.

Please chime in on what you think. Just stirring discussions on the designs.

Wow...just...wow.

I couldn't have said it better - these are great! Nice work everyone.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

1A - I like the red and simplicity, it's my clear cut favorite.

2B - I don't know about 2A, for some reason I think "The Nanny" T.V. show when I see that logo. (No offense to the designers)

3B - The Man. The Myth. The Legend. Brilliant. The logo has some characteristic to it. And I like the color combo.

4B - I like this one because of the primary. The man captures Chris' job working for the Blue Jays. Almost as if he's peering over the balcony to find that streaker. . .

sig09.jpg

Myself, I'd vote a straight A ticket on this one.

3A is one of the best overall logos I've seen. I love it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Just saw the entries. Have to say great work to all.

I was wondering why so many packages used a leaf or a face. Yes each symbol is a part of who he is, but limits the way the package can be used. If you look at it as if Chris were a company what would the logo say.

Take 1A vs. 1B. 1A is really saying I am canadian thats it, 1B states the same but shows that who is Canadian. If it were Chris' business logo what would u get from it. Dont get me wrong the production is great but I just think the likeness and leaf idea were easy ways out.

Please chime in on what you think. Just stirring discussions on the designs.

I'll take you up on that discussion after Chris gets to the votes. Because I would like to get into our team's logo development and history, but I don't want to reveal which one was our mark. I found it interesting how our team came up with our final direction cuz we had some pretty out there concepts. Plus I'd really be interested in how all of the marks were constructed and how the team dynamics played out.

Archived