Sign in to follow this  
kixbinder5

New Kentucky Logo

Recommended Posts

Possible new Kentucky logo making it's way around the interwebs:

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 5.47.06 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kixbinder5 said:

Possible new Kentucky logo making it's way around the interwebs:

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 5.47.06 PM.png

I hope that's fake. Horrible. New UK is very nice but that secondary logo is already dated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Broken Record said:

Looks like two birds doing it missionary style.

A guy on reddit already beat you to that conclusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. It's crazy obvious. You would think that UK would be especially careful about these things after that penis in the wildcat's mouth debacle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, can't unsee that ever! Does it have something to do with their biggest rival school having a bird mascot? Kind of literally saying/showing,":censored: the birds"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broken Record said:

Yeah. It's crazy obvious. You would think that UK would be especially careful about these things after that penis in the wildcat's mouth debacle.

 

That was Kansas and Kansas State, not Kentucky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, hawk36 said:

I hope that's fake. Horrible. New UK is very nice but that secondary logo is already dated.

 

The college football uniforms thread confirms the logo is very real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The interlocking UK is an upgrade.

 

That secondary looks like it came from a stock site, just overall very poorly and amateurishly rendered. The eye area and head position looks terrible. Very high school esque.

 

Hard to understand how a big name school like Kentucky can let something like that slide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Broken Record said:

This is the Kentucky penis. Did Kansas and Kansas St. have one too? uklogo.jpg

The classy band members at K-State had a formation where the band formed a Jayhawk and a "rocket ship" going into said Jayhawks mouth. It wasn't a logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

The classy band members at K-State had a formation where the band formed a Jayhawks and a "rocket ship" going into said Jayhawks mouth. It wasn't a logo.

 

Oh yeah. I forgot about that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this