Back to red white and blue!!!

jgiff17

I actually didn't mind the All Gold Everything year we just experienced. Going back to red, white and blue won't be so hard, but probably seeing neon green vs neon orange will be an eyesore again. That being said, I actually like the Pro Bowl uniforms this year. Maybe that belongs in the Unpopular Opinions thread. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

1 hour ago, ConcreteCharlie said:

2013-14 Pro Bowls were very much like the 1997 NHL All Star game. Two trendy colors that hopefully were just short lived things.

288229_slide.jpg

465310631.jpg?w=625&h=352&crop=1

Hey, ain't a thing wrong with teal and purple if they're done right...even together (see: early Charlotte Hornets).

1 hour ago, Sykotyk said:

100th Season is going to be silver/platinum/shiny aluminum. One way or another, they're going to go all out again. Though, I'm sure throwbacks/fauxbacks are going to used with regularity.

I'm sure the NFL logo will be changed with 100 added somewhere. Are there any NFL 100 logo concepts floating around??

1 hour ago, logos are cool said:

I'm sure the NFL logo will be chnaged with 100 added somewhere. Are there any NFL 100 logo concepts floating around??

Here's what I'm using in my NFL 2020 thread, minus the silver and black. I wouldn't mind seeing the NFL not go away from red, white and blue and be simplistic. 

56bc278eed7f2_nfl100platinum.png.3c5d793

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived