I Need Some C@C on My New Logo(updated)

72freebie

Hey guys. I have recently been working on a new personal logo for me on here and I think I finally found something that worked. I kept my curling theme from my other logo because I am a pretty hardcore curler and I think it best describes who I am. C@C very appreciated because I know that it can probably get better.

Without further ado here it is. Also here is my old logo for reference. 

PS. I am having trouble with getting it to fit into the box so it will show the whole logo on my profile. Help please.

freebie.png

72 FINAL COLOUR (1).png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

HUGE improvement, but the handle of the rock is off. Compare it to the rock of the previous logo and I think you'll see what I mean. 

Also, I'd suggest fixing the canvas size of the logo so the entire logo will fit in your avatar

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Sorry for not knowing the lingo here, I didn't get that was supposed to a curling puck until I saw the second logo in your first post. So I guess that is my critique. It doesn't jump out as a curling puck. Also with the symmetry of the puck I feel like you should see a bit of it behind the bend of the two? I question marked that because again I'm not familiar.

2 hours ago, KentuckyX said:

Sorry for not knowing the lingo here, I didn't get that was supposed to a curling puck until I saw the second logo in your first post. So I guess that is my critique. It doesn't jump out as a curling puck. Also with the symmetry of the puck I feel like you should see a bit of it behind the bend of the two? I question marked that because again I'm not familiar

2 hours ago, KentuckyX said:

That's the first time I have ever heard of a curling rock being called a puck. It's just about the complete opposite. But if you've never heard of the game then I can't blame you

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

Archived