raysox

Super Bowl Shuffle

This title immediately made me start singing the Shiva Bowl Shuffle, can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! Thanks for putting this together! 

So, do we have to claim a spot if we're going to give this a go?

Yeah just let me know you're in before you submit

So today's discussion on hammering out details...

How should the presentation be? A size limitation probably wouldn't work just because no one would listen, but I think JUST the logo on a blank white background. Should we do on a color? Should we allow comments and reasoning? I feel like a good logo doesn't need reasoning.

Thoughts?

Count me in, I need to learn to make better championship logos anyway.

I would almost go with Logolympiad standards; 800X600, white background, no text.  Keeps the voting based purely on the logo provided.

4 minutes ago, JimmyN64 said:

Count me in, I need to learn to make better championship logos anyway.

I would almost go with Logolympiad standards; 800X600, white background, no text.  Keeps the voting based purely on the logo provided.

We can do that

I'll take a shot at this. 

5 hours ago, raysox said:

We can do that

Maybe do a white background and a colored background of the team that wore the colored jersey in that Super Bowl, since you made up the most recent ones, you can choose those colors.

I'll try to shoot my shot.

I assume only one logo per round, correct? Like for the first round we do either Dallas or Indy.

Correct. The first 3 rounds is to establish points, then the 4th round has 3 different logos so you can pick whatever one can earn you points going into the last round. Then the last round is everyone head to head.

1 hour ago, rsaline said:

Maybe do a white background and a colored background of the team that wore the colored jersey in that Super Bowl, since you made up the most recent ones, you can choose those colors.

I like this idea. I propose we post two versions of the logo: one on a white background, and one on the color of the dark team's jerseys in the Super Bowl. For example, someone doing a logo for Super Bowl XLIX would have the concept logo on both white and navy. I would also say that each image should be 1000x1000.

We could do a 800x600 image any color you want, just in case you want a white stroke on the outside

20 minutes ago, raysox said:

We could do a 800x600 image any color you want, just in case you want a white stroke on the outside

I'm game for that.

When are the first round entries due?

Just now, fouhy12 said:

I'm game for that.

When are the first round entries due?

So Valentine's Day I'll post the first thread with XLV and XLVI. They're gonna have 2 weeks of sign ups and logo making.