Super Bowl Shuffle

raysox

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright so I'm gonna do the rounds this way because I don't want to string it out over 10 weeks. Voting will be the 3 days after the round ends.

Round 1: Feb 14-28 - Super Bowls XLV and XLVI

Round 2: Feb 21-Mar 6 - Super Bowls XLVII and XLVIII

Round 3: Feb 28-Mar 13 - Super Bowls XLIX and 50

Round 4: Mar 6-20 - Super Bowl LI, LII, LIII

Then Round 5 will be Mar 20-Apr 3 when everyone is even on time and know they have to step it up.

53 minutes ago, raysox said:

Alright so I'm gonna do the rounds this way because I don't want to string it out over 10 weeks. Voting will be the 3 days after the round ends.

Round 1: Feb 14-28 - Super Bowls XLV and XLVI

Round 2: Feb 21-Mar 6 - Super Bowls XLVII and XLVIII

Round 3: Feb 28-Mar 13 - Super Bowls XLIX and 50

Round 4: Mar 6-20 - Super Bowl LI, LII, LIII

Then Round 5 will be Mar 20-Apr 3 when everyone is even on time and know they have to step it up.

I'm a little confused... So competitors have until the 28th to submit their entries for round one, and then three days after that the voting starts?

Assuming I have permission from the winning entries, at the end of each round I'd like to use the winning logos on the game field, since the NFL would have to cover that up too. 

3 hours ago, pitt6pack said:

Assuming I have permission from the winning entries, at the end of each round I'd like to use the winning logos on the game field, since the NFL would have to cover that up too. 

As long as you give credit where credit is do, you should be fine.

I know we can only submit one logo per round, but, I'd like to at least attempt to make a logo for every game, and just pick my best to be submitted for the particular round. So my question is, if I did make multiple logos for one round could I submit both, but, specify ones that should not be voted on? It would kind of be like a disqualified entry in the Logolypics where the logo would be shown, but can't accumulate votes.

Yeah you can make whatever logo you want, but only you can pick one to represent. 

So so if you made an Indy and Dallas one, you'd have to personally pick your own, so the anonymity is still there. Once voting goes live, feel free to start a thread and post the rejects.

Archived