Super Bowl Shuffle

raysox

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Voting opens tomorrow I believe

Yep. Totally missed that then. Thanks for the info.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I cannot stress how much I hate using my laptop since it's so slow, but here is the final results! First place goes to a worthy competitor in logoroy!

Untitled_zps9wz4kgwz.png

Logoroy pulled it out with a 6 point victory after earning double points in the last round.

I want to thank fouhy12, and pitt6pack for entering every round they could. Also to OmegaRed, and BlackBolt3 for showing up and really challenging for the title.

Wow, I don't know what to say except thank you to everyone who voted.  It really was a pleasure competing against all of these great designers and seeing all of the cool and unique designs everyone came up with.  The Super Bowl has always been a favorite pastime of mine, and it truly was a bummer when the NFL decided to go with a standardized system, so it was great to try and "rewrite" history; hopefully they come to their senses someday and go back to having unique, creative logos to represent the game and the league. Again, a big thank you to all who voted, it means a great deal! :D

I think I missed the announcement for the winner of LIV, too much yard work to do this weekend, and too nice out to not be outside all day.

So I'll post the winning logo on the field here.

54-alt1024.thumb.png.7f9c56071df7230f97e

And for all the winners, here they are with past logos

zz_all_shuf_winners.thumb.png.a9c72c021f

Congratulations to Logoroy. I believe your logos were the most consistent, and always felt like they fit in with the style of the past logos. And thanks to Raysox for putting on this competition, I probably had just as much fun messing with the fields as I did the logos.

Archived