The Most Realistic Football Uniform Photoshop Template is Here + Broncos Jersey Tutorial

saltshaker911

Guest darkpiranha

I would like the option of having a body I can turn on or off as well.  I'm more partial to the non-floating uniforms.  Otherwise, this looks pretty sweet.  

On 2/13/2016 at 5:11 AM, drdougfresh said:

The work looks very clean, nice job setting this up. 

One strategy piece to consider: I know you put a lot of time into it, but I guarantee you'd be making a lot more with a lower price point. Consider your market: $45 is a lot to shell out for a hobbyist. Most presentation template sites are gonna charge $10-15 for a set of mockups at most. Low price generally leads to a higher volume on stuff like this. Just my two cents ;)

Thanks for the Advice mate.. I'm preparing other templates that aren't as extensive, which will go for a price range between $15 to $25.. and i'll also reconsider the price for the higher end templates if it meant more sales :)

Guest darkpiranha

Funny.  I went to Envato's marketplace to check out the pricing of other football-related templates, and found a bunch of event posters and one realistic football helmet.  Great-looking stuff!  I'd seen these before last time I went browsing through the site.  Anyway, it took me three or four visits here and there before I finally noticed that "saltshaker911" is the name I'm seeing in both places.  Great stuff, all around, but I still think you're pricing this about $25 too high.  I have zero data about who is buying and using football uniform templates, but is there a professional market out there?  My own presumption would be that your potential clientele for this template is 95% hobbyists, for whom $45 is going to be about $40 more than they are willing or able to pay.  What does your research say?

On 2/16/2016 at 8:27 PM, Conrad. said:

Intriguing stuff. Will the basketball and soccer templates have a plethora of collar options?

Basketball and soccer are coming.. for starters they will feature one style collars, but i'll be adding more in the future.. :)

for now here is a teaser :)

Untitled-1.jpg.9c9ae2a7ebe133df429b3f72b

On 2/17/2016 at 4:46 PM, darkpiranha said:

Funny.  I went to Envato's marketplace to check out the pricing of other football-related templates, and found a bunch of event posters and one realistic football helmet.  Great-looking stuff!  I'd seen these before last time I went browsing through the site.  Anyway, it took me three or four visits here and there before I finally noticed that "saltshaker911" is the name I'm seeing in both places.  Great stuff, all around, but I still think you're pricing this about $25 too high.  I have zero data about who is buying and using football uniform templates, but is there a professional market out there?  My own presumption would be that your potential clientele for this template is 95% hobbyists, for whom $45 is going to be about $40 more than they are willing or able to pay.  What does your research say?

Glad you liked my works mate.. the sports stuff on Graphicriver are mine as well.. and i'll be releasing similar stuff on my new website sportstemplates.net .. Concerning the pricing, its really based on the amount of time that goes into making these templates.. there is a professional market who will happily pay $45 to make their uniform presentation look better, but i'm aware of the hobbyists , and i'll be considering more flexible pricing in future products :) for example,  may latest product is just $12 :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2016 at 7:24 AM, thespungo said:

If you can't see the similarities between the two, well, then... good luck with your website!

I wasnt making a case of them being similar or not.. i was replying to this comment

On 2/16/2016 at 6:33 PM, thespungo said:

Looks about as realistic as the 2010 Madden uniform creator.

of course they have similarities they are both a 3D football uniform template.. but do they have the same level of details/realism? 

i would go on on the difference between using a GGX BRDF "what i'm using" and a simple ward BRDF "probably what the game is using" and how that affects reflections and realism of the materials.. but the comparison will be unfair, because i'm comparing a 3D rendered scene to a live game engine.. 

Archived