10 hours ago, KentuckyX said:

Lots of good stuff going up today. Really digging the blue color scheme. This would make a very nice hockey sweater.

Thanks, I agree.

10 hours ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Its nice other than the eye. It looks droopy and not very fierce compared to the rest of the logo. It could use a pupil as well.

I tried it with a few different pupils and it turned out either psycho or cartoon. I may try shrinking the size of the white space.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

3 hours ago, JT17 said:

i would love to see this as an San Jose Sabercats logo update but sadly Sabercats are no more :( great work though i dig it. i could see this on the ice for sure.

The Chargers should move to LA and re-brand as the Sabercats or Tarcats in reference to the La Brea Tar Pits. 

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 9 months later...
29 minutes ago, hettinger_rl said:

We've had a couple snowstorms now and it makes me think of this icy prehistoric beast. So, re-visited it:

Sabertooth.png

The new one is a great improvement! I love the front view.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Great work! Live them both, but throw that front view in a roundel, and you have an excellent shoulder patch for Nashville. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

1 hour ago, hettinger_rl said:

I'm not a huge fan of roundels, but this would look great:

NP2.png

Sweet baby Jesus, that is a thing of beauty.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived