18 hours ago, ~Bear said:

The Predators need to adopt that right now, especially now that the Panthers have a side-vire logo. 

That's amazing. Great job. 

I'm sure that IF they wanted a new logo they'd rather pay way more than I'd charge for a very abstract looking logo with a long explaination of how it really says alot about the team and city.:lol:

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

On 12/1/2016 at 0:10 PM, hettinger_rl said:

I'm not a huge fan of roundels, but this would look great:

NP2.png

This logo is excellent for Nashville, better that any current or previous logo.  To improve, I would move the ST tiger head up a smidge to make room for the three-star design thats on the Tennessee state flag. The two stars make no sense, and the NP is nice, but not required.

1 hour ago, ScreamingViking said:

This logo is excellent for Nashville, better that any current or previous logo.  To improve, I would move the ST tiger head up a smidge to make room for the three-star design thats on the Tennessee state flag. The two stars make no sense, and the NP is nice, but not required.

More like this?

NP3.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

On 12/2/2016 at 3:00 PM, hettinger_rl said:

More like this?

NP3.png

Even better, this should absolutely be on their shoulders!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

Do these stars need a white or at least a light keyline?

Definitely not in my opinion. They match the flag better without a key line. Also, this is absolutely beautiful work, the best Predators concept I've seen. My only nitpick would be maybe to lighten the grey you used to more of a silver. 

spacer.png

Archived