Recommended Posts

The Predators need to adopt that right now, especially now that the Panthers have a side-vire logo. 

 

 

That's amazing. Great job. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ~Bear said:

The Predators need to adopt that right now, especially now that the Panthers have a side-vire logo. 

 

 

That's amazing. Great job. 

I'm sure that IF they wanted a new logo they'd rather pay way more than I'd charge for a very abstract looking logo with a long explaination of how it really says alot about the team and city.:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2016 at 0:10 PM, hettinger_rl said:

I'm not a huge fan of roundels, but this would look great:

 

NP2.png

This logo is excellent for Nashville, better that any current or previous logo.  To improve, I would move the ST tiger head up a smidge to make room for the three-star design thats on the Tennessee state flag. The two stars make no sense, and the NP is nice, but not required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScreamingViking said:

This logo is excellent for Nashville, better that any current or previous logo.  To improve, I would move the ST tiger head up a smidge to make room for the three-star design thats on the Tennessee state flag. The two stars make no sense, and the NP is nice, but not required.

More like this?

NP3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2016 at 3:00 PM, hettinger_rl said:

More like this?

NP3.png

Even better, this should absolutely be on their shoulders!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2016 at 3:00 PM, hettinger_rl said:

More like this?

NP3.png

Do these stars need a white or at least a light keyline?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, hettinger_rl said:

Do these stars need a white or at least a light keyline?

 

Definitely not in my opinion. They match the flag better without a key line. Also, this is absolutely beautiful work, the best Predators concept I've seen. My only nitpick would be maybe to lighten the grey you used to more of a silver. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey how about doing the colors of San Jose SabreCats of Arena Football League?? Kinda disappointed when they folded. Such a true championship team for years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.