Corporate Logo Needs Tweaking - Will Pay

umlegend1980

On 2/16/2016 at 8:54 PM, umlegend1980 said:

Thanks!  I do feel we are losing the idea of this being a sprouting plant.  The double lines of the original logo give the feel of the Bible without the  outline that you added.  I showed my pastor the original one you did and he said he is partial to the leaves being like the origianl in basic shape.  I think what he means is he doesn't like the way you have the tip.  On the cross, on this one, I think it may be too exact and obvious as opposed to the chance to be one of those things some people don't see automatically.

Great work though!  

Just for clarity, is the goal leaves with the same/similar outer shape, but with something more "dynamic/artistic" within those shapes?

3 hours ago, C-Squared said:

Just for clarity, is the goal leaves with the same/similar outer shape, but with something more "dynamic/artistic" within those shapes?

That's a tough one.  I wanted dynamic maybe sharper but my paster likes the round shape we have. So I think what you are saying may be the right track. We can tweak the basic shape, maybe we make them not as fat, but the accent lines inside is maybe where we can effect the look the most.

The settings are as they are because the primary goal here is to build a design community, as there are plenty of other sites where you can commission work but very few sites where we can build a community.

rATMcmK.png

1 minute ago, Whittier S said:

The settings are as they are because the primary goal here is to build a design community, as there are plenty of other sites where you can commission work but very few sites where we can build a community.

This.  We recently restricted the requests forum for this exact reason; rather than signing up at our boards just to ask people to do work for you, we'd like people to become part of the community before making requests.

I'm going to close this topic now.  You did find some kind souls to create ideas for you; feel free to continue the conversation in private messaging.  But in the future, please keep in mind the function of the concepts forum and that it is not a place to ask others to do work for you.  Also, welcome to the boards; I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the community for what it is.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• -kj locked this topic

Archived