Need Some Serious Logo Help - Eagles Logo

CanucksBrad

I've had a hell of a time working on creating a couple of my own logos. I have no skill or training for this kind of thing, that much is obvious. So I guess I'll just post what I have and hope some of you more talented people can guide me.

So here is an Eagles logo I've been working on, for a city starting with "V" (could work for a couple hockey teams I have in mind. The first is a full eagle on top of a V, and the second is a V with 3 eagle tallons forming an E.

rWIY5A3.png

34 minutes ago, CanucksBrad said:

I've had a hell of a time working on creating a couple of my own logos. I have no skill or training for this kind of thing, that much is obvious. So I guess I'll just post what I have and hope some of you more talented people can guide me.

So here is an Eagles logo I've been working on, for a city starting with "V" (could work for a couple hockey teams I have in mind. The first is a full eagle on top of a V, and the second is a V with 3 eagle tallons forming an E.

rWIY5A3.png

im not a fan of the secondary, the primary i think there is too much green. also your colors are really bold try to dim them a little changing the saturation a bit. also i think the lines of green in the eagle is a little over kill. Some more shadow values, you started but its not perfect, mabye a color change will help that. And finally i would put an outline around it. You have the idea now you just need to express it.

17 minutes ago, llfhockey said:

im not a fan of the secondary, the primary i think there is too much green. also your colors are really bold try to dim them a little changing the saturation a bit. also i think the lines of green in the eagle is a little over kill. Some more shadow values, you started but its not perfect, mabye a color change will help that. And finally i would put an outline around it. You have the idea now you just need to express it.

Can you be more specific?

Archived