1 hour ago, sayahh said:

Prefer the previous logo, but due to league rules that won't be possible.  Still, blue and green is much better and truer to their heritage.

The other Nike teams were the Bullets and the Raptors.  Drake took care of the latter, so maybe we'll see Wes Unseld era Bullets name and uniform return?

Nike never had a deal with the "Bullets", per se.  Bullets were a Champion team until the change to Wizards...so if anything, Nike took over their apparel when they were wearing the slate and copper.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Thomas said:

Hey guys, who really cares about this, next year there will :censored:ing ads on NBA jerseys!

They all gonna suck

;)

I actually forgot that and I think you're kinda right.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:33 AM, hendocfc said:

OK... I'll reveal this but it's not confirmed: The Cavs,Pacers,Clippers,Wolves,Suns,Blazers and.... are rebranding for the Nike season. Will tease you a bit more regarding to the shock team.

How long til you think the NBA becomes like international soccer? New kits every year with only the logos remaining the same. It might sound blasphemous at first, but I think it could actually work well for basketball.

11 minutes ago, gopistons899004 said:

Do you have any proof that your claims are legitimate? 

I believe the Blazers are the only ones of the teams that he mentioned that have gone out to say they will be changing next season so I'm still a bit skeptical of his information without knowing how he got it.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, hendocfc said:

I've seen some of Nike's merchandise,that's how I know. I haven't seen the actual rebrands though. Confidential info,people!

You've seen Nike merchandise almost a full year before they can be released. Doubtful considering how secure Nike is about leaks. It's either that or you about to lose your job, which if you feel comfortable with that go ahead.

You guys hear about the Lakers wearing their hardwood classic unis 3 games this year it is to honor the championship team from the 86-87 season

Edit: my bad didn't see above post was posted a second before mine

On 11/1/2016 at 10:33 AM, hendocfc said:

OK... I'll reveal this but it's not confirmed: The Cavs,Pacers,Clippers,Wolves,Suns,Blazers and.... are rebranding for the Nike season. Will tease you a bit more regarding to the shock team.

So what is the policy on NBA re-brands?  Obviously it is not a 5 year rule like the NFL.  If the names on the list are accurate, I guess it means the Clippers and Suns realized they both screwed up their very recent re-brands.  Clippers need a complete do over and the Suns could make their current set a lot better with just a few tweaks.

Archived