• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Digby said:

These are not as good as the black alts IMO... but if they were sleeveless they'd be better than the default roads. Still holding out hope for a whole new set based on the black alts next year.

Unfortunately Conrad has already confirmed that they won't be making any changes to their logos or uniforms this offseason. I thought surely the black alts would be the basis of a revamped set, but apparently not. At least not for next season anyways.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

1 hour ago, insert name said:

Who's in charge of what the Rockets wear? Fire that person! 

Look like crap = play like crap.  This is what they get for dressing the way they did in this series.

25 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

Is the Houston fan base screaming for red and yellow back or not?  Or don't they really care?

We care and I think the fan base has been screaming for it since halfway through the first season of the blue pajamas! I would say at least half the fans wear ketchup and mustard gear. 

1 hour ago, jgiff17 said:

We care and I think the fan base has been screaming for it since halfway through the first season of the blue pajamas! I would say at least half the fans wear ketchup and mustard gear. 

Well, hopefully someday they learn from the Astros and do it the right way.

I've been screaming for it since we changed.  Not even the players in 96 were happy about it.  Right now i'm so fed up with this current brand that was tailor made for Yao Rockets.  I have no idea what is going on anymore....what a miserable way to end the season and knowing the Rockets aren't doing anything about this loser brand they currently have.  It's going to be 15 years of so many disappointing and heartbreaking seasons.  Still no signs of change.  Leslie Alexander going to the grave with this brand.   The only real Houston Rockets are the red and gold Rockets in my eyes.  I'm tired of this wannabe impostor team in their place right now. 

2 hours ago, patsox said:

I'd just like to note how pleased I am that the Celtics have worn nothing but their regular home and away uniforms through two playoff rounds. 

Speaking of not wearing alternates, this article shows the Celtics in a (more or less) black "funeral" jersey and at first I thought that it was one of Boston's alternates (since Chicago has a black one) but then I remembered that you wrote that Boston didn't wear alternates, so how could that be?  That's before I realize that I got this jersey confused with the green with black fonts Celtics jersey.  But how would you feel about Boston making a black jersey just like this?  Also, leaving this jersey exactly like it is but changing the name of the city from Boston to Brooklyn would make a great Nets jersey, IMO.

1*MDLE6hYwVZnUOfR9hvQwtg.jpeg

3 hours ago, njdevs7 said:

^ Maybe the Celtics should use that as an alternate as homage to Brooklyn for giving all of these draft picks

The statue of Billy King and Bobby Marks being built outside the arena isn't enough?? 

12 hours ago, TheBigFiz21 said:

Conference champion gear (as seen in NBA Store)

Most interesting part about it is the nostalgic nod to the past

temp4.jpg

1994NBAFinals.png

Beveling done right!

... *looking at you 2017 World Series logo designer*

Archived