I like the Wolves jersey. If they finally get to play their first Christmas game I'll pick one up. And maaaaaybe the fact that they used green in it means they'll bring the green back whenever they rebrand.

Overall though these jerseys are a massive downgrade from last year's.

8bVWNl7.png.df4b40fc8bee1fb7b4442d7fc55c

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Fuhrms said:

image.png

I could've sworn the draft had already taken place.  Come to think of it, it was the NFL draft.  I'm getting old...
Pretty sure the Pistons are not officially switching to this logo in 2016-17, but they should.

On 5/30/2016 at 0:30 PM, Conrad. said:

Are you sure it's not 9 HWC uniforms?  I think the Kings and the Mavs are also wearing them...

I sure hope the Pistons are actually changing their logo because I would hate if all of their merch had the new stuff one year early because they waited to long to cancel the new look. It reminds me of the Suns in 2013 where their court was rebranded but they had to wait an entire year for the uniforms to follow because they missed the deadline.

bSLCtu2.png

6 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I sure hope the Pistons are actually changing their logo because I would hate if all of their merch had the new stuff one year early because they waited to long to cancel the new look. It reminds me of the Suns in 2013 where their court was rebranded but they had to wait an entire year for the uniforms to follow because they missed the deadline.

I'm guessing that they never canceled anything and were trying to be cute and keep it a "surprise." As you've seen, the new logo motif has been EVERYWHERE this year.

16 hours ago, WSU151 said:

The HWC jersey selection for next year is pretty lame.

Hella lame indeed!! Can't believe Indiana is bringing back the Hoosiers unis again?! They got soo many other cool retrospective that hasn't seen the light yet! 

shado_logo.gif

56 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Hella lame indeed!! Can't believe Indiana is bringing back the Hoosiers unis again?! They got soo many other cool retrospective that hasn't seen the light yet! 

As long as the Pacers wear them only for the last few games of 2016, they'll at least have an excuse because of the 30 year anniversary of the film. If they wear them in 2017 it'll look even more foolish wearing uniforms from a team in a movie. 

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

23 hours ago, Lights Out said:

I totally disagree. Those look way too much like the Lakers.

pacers_williams_84.jpg

Would love to see these forgotten gems. Simple but classic. Would fit the Brooklyn, Toronto plain but effective look.

We can agree to disagree 

shado_logo.gif

On 2016-06-03 at 10:13 PM, Fuhrms said:

image.png

On 2016-06-03 at 11:03 PM, Fuhrms said:

image.png

It would be incredibly dumb to throw all this fantastic work in the garbage. The Pistons can't be that dumb.

1 hour ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Why don't the Cavs just make the blue uniform their official away since they apparently love it so much?  Any rumblings on that front?  

In the official doc for next season, the wine uni is still listed as the away uni and the navy is listed as the alt.

16 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

It would be incredibly dumb to throw all this fantastic work in the garbage. The Pistons can't be that dumb.

I don't think they are. I saw a mockup of new Piston billboards with the new logo that are supposed to go up in the next few weeks, allegedly.

I'm waiting for the Draft. If nothing is official by then, they have to be waiting for Nike. As I've mentioned before, that new logo motif is EVERYWHERE.

Archived