• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Conrad. said:

In the official doc for next season, the wine uni is still listed as the away uni and the navy is listed as the alt.

I just wish the navy alt said "Cleveland." That giant "CAVS" wordmark is awful, and really, it's unnecessary too--the home white uniform shows "Cavaliers" works just fine, and that's, you know, the actual name of the team.

2 hours ago, CitizenTino said:

I just wish the navy alt said "Cleveland." That giant "CAVS" wordmark is awful, and really, it's unnecessary too--the home white uniform shows "Cavaliers" works just fine, and that's, you know, the actual name of the team.

CAVS wordmark is only good if they just stick with this:

uni-wine-2015-16.png

bSLCtu2.png

14 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

CAVS wordmark is only good if they just stick with this:

uni-wine-2015-16.png

Yeah, see, that one I like. Plus, that uniform uses white numbers with gold trim, which is something I wish they would do with their other road jerseys.

49 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Yeah, see, that one I like. Plus, that uniform uses white numbers with gold trim, which is something I wish they would do with their other road jerseys.

Me too. When I play against the Cavs in 2k I always let them play in these because they are so beautiful. They should just make a home and alternate version of this and call it a day.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I have no idea what Pistons thinking, but it no make sense for me. They showed us a new logo through the whole season, they even put them on draft cap, which was available to buy and "pstryk" all the changes goes to trash.

4r2eer.png

They're either too clever by half with orchestrated "leaks" and will reveal the logo in the next few weeks, or the Pistons have the most feckless marketing team on the planet that planned this stealth rollout for the 15-16 season with the "official" reveal idling until the Nike takeover in 17-18.

Neither scenario reflects well on them.

Well at least they are doing something with the sleeves, unlike a single NBA team, I still prefer not having sleeves but if you actually try to do something with them instead of just putting sleeves on jerseys and doing nothing I can live with it. 

uig7aiht8jnpl1szbi57zzlsh.gif4jzjfvwxifvemelyh9xjbnyr4.gifefvfv5b5g1zgpsf56gb04lthx.gif594153172016.gif

Kershaw is GOD! Kershaw is LIFE! Kershaw is ALL!

3 minutes ago, ltjets21 said:

Odds Cavs wear maroon tomorrow night?

Wine or gold, please. The blue jersey look like trash. 

Leave it to Cleveland to wear white and blue every game in a series against a potentially legendary team who also wears white and blue. #ThatsSoCleveland 

On 6/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, pepis21 said:

Okay, I get it, so it's gonna be a standard procedure.

BTW you say that almost everybody hates sleeves? In Polish League, Polpharma Starogard Gdański today revealed this:

575c333676e8f4_51882529.jpg

:D

ads and sleeves. fantastic

Archived