34 minutes ago, Fuhrms said:

Pistons just built a new halfcourt in the community that mimics the leaked court design.

image.png

image.png

Detroit, give it up already. Most fans know you're planning on switching to this logo, so just do it already. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The AFC South said:

Whilst watching the new video on the upcoming 2K game, I saw the Pistons logo, but can not tell if it is the presumed new one, or the same from previous years.

k.PNG

A little late there bud

On July 19, 2016 at 9:12 PM, Old School Fool said:

The Pistons new logo is seen here in NBA 2K17. I'm honestly wondering if anybody in the Pistons camp knows what the hell is going on.

Also of note is some expansion teams that 2K Sports put in as presets.

CnvjUQoUkAAaK-0.jpg:large

3 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

So... R.I.P. this logo?

2002__nba_all-star_game-primary-2017.png

Or are they going to find a way to use it next time Charlotte gets to host the All-Star Game?

They will probably just change the 7 to a 9 (I heard they can possibly host the 2019 all star game) and just keep everything else the same.

13 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

So... R.I.P. this logo?

2002__nba_all-star_game-primary-2017.png

Or are they going to find a way to use it next time Charlotte gets to host the All-Star Game?

Yep, Political Correctness wins again.... damn what a world we're living in?

4r2eer.png

Sup guys, completely new to this, but I'm a log enthusiast who spends most of my time studying logos and uniforms. But without further ado, the Pistons. I personally love the "marriage" idea between the bad boy era logo and today's. Both are fine logos, and I feel together would be a sharp looking masterpiece. It blends modern style with great history, and it's mighty fine

On 7/22/2016 at 5:55 PM, pepis21 said:

Yep, Political Correctness wins again.... damn what a world we're living in?

I'm 99% certain you don't know what "political correctness" means.

7 hours ago, Big Papi said:

Sup guys, completely new to this, but I'm a log enthusiast who spends most of my time studying logos and uniforms. But without further ado, the Pistons. I personally love the "marriage" idea between the bad boy era logo and today's. Both are fine logos, and I feel together would be a sharp looking masterpiece. It blends modern style with great history, and it's mighty fine

Interestingly enough, I'm a logo / uniform enthusiast who spends most of his time studying logs.  Mostly of the mathematical type, but also white pine.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

22 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

I'm 99% certain you don't know what "political correctness" means.

I know what "PC" means :)

I hope they give ASG to city which haven't organised it yet like Sacramento (new arena), Memphis or OKC (I'm pretty sure, that Portland would receive ASG when nike takes over nba).

4r2eer.png

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

I know what "PC" means :)

I hope they give ASG to city which haven't organised it yet like Sacramento (new arena), Memphis or OKC (I'm pretty sure, that Portland would receive ASG when nike takes over nba).

Those are not event cities, maybe Memphis 

On 7/20/2016 at 6:55 AM, jp1409 said:

Post of the year?

giphy.gif

Seriously, that bad?

You're forgetting that while most guys here - and I'm guessing you - are probably professional graphic designers or artists, most people ain't.  I was whining about it at the bar during that game, and two (non graphic artist) guys said/guessed that was why.

So that's a Shaq-uffaw Post-o-the-Year, eh? Reminds me of the chopper-pilot on The Simpsons, who said "Elvis played a chopper pilot once. He made so many darn mistakes, we were just laughin' at him."  

wS7MJ6T.png

Archived