• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, masterchaoss said:

Oh god why! There is so much wrong with that. that cut is so horrible, it makes look like a cheap rec-league jersey. 

Is that a replica or authentic cut? I thought it was a replica, but if that's authentic ... yeah ... no.

Well, no, in general. It would almost look better with sleeves. 

8 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

I hate the number placement there. Unless the logo is in the middle of the uniform, there should be room for the number to go under the logo. It makes the already cheap looking jersey look even more cheap. 

...it won't be a number that goes under the logo...it'll be a sponsor. Slight tweaks like this are getting us ready for the day that happens.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

6 minutes ago, Shadojoker said:

Anybody else noticed that the stripes(blue and white)..are Adidas subliminal way of incorporating their 3 stripes logo.

It's one of the most basic striping patterns out there besides a single colored stripe. I can say with full confidence that a striping pattern that is used across multiple sports and by multiple manufacturers is not adidas subtly plugging their #3stripelife, which looks nothing like that pattern. No need to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

This jersey is a piece of crap, but honestly, I'm not surprised. If the NBA got rid of alternates tomorrow, it'd be the greatest decision by the league in years. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Is that a replica, or are there going to be adidas logos on the on-court jerseys next year? I know that's happening with Nike, not sure if sooner. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, bluemagic89 said:

I'm just very confused how this is a "stars" uniform...without...stars. 

I see 3 little stars, that's about it. Screw Adidas. Not surprised that one of the last jerseys they release is basically their 3 stripes... I have a feeling this ASG will be aesthetically horrible, like all-time horrible with 3 stripes all over.

They're really setting the bar low for Nike to come in and just do everything better. 

GO NETS.

Archived