• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, FooMasterX5 said:

I hope they're next redesign comes very, VERY soon...

Last time I checked, you gotta wait at least 5 years to redesign. So 4 more years minimum. :wacko:

I hope the OKC Thunder redesign very, very soon.

6 hours ago, bluemagic89 said:

New Magic uniform released today

image.png

You know it's pretty awful when the only redeeming quality is "Well, it doesn't have sleeves."  What a waste of a design.  I'm amazed more than one person said "Let's get this made."

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I guess I'll be the one who likes them.  Basketball uniforms generally follow the same format: Arm hole stripes, side panels, wordmark, number under the wordmark.  I like when a team is willing to try something different.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but I appreciate trying to break the mold.

I also like the Jazz striped alternates, but I think the Magic alternate does a better job of incorporating a logo into the uniform.  The Jazz having the logo above the stripes makes it look secondary to the striping.  The Magic placing the logo in line with the chest stripes keeps a balance between the elements.  It also keeps that long horizontal look that we're used to seeing with a wordmark across the chest.  I do wish the stripes extended more around the sides like the Jazz uniform, though.

9 hours ago, jgiff17 said:

Adidas is out after this season right? Can Nike just buy them out now and send all these uniforms overseas and start over!?

Agree, but when Nike takes over, we get swoosh and ads on the jerseys ! :censored:, there is no way us uniform fans here on this forum can win. NBA is screwed.

The Magic are giving out 2 free preseason tickets (aka top section of the nosebleeds - I made that mistake once) to whoever buys these. After only one day, they've already figured out that they screwed up, so they're trying to lure Orlando into buying these.

ExJworW.png

Archived