• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Conrad. said:

Looks like I was on the right track with the Raps new unis. Here's the official photos:

Raptors-Huskies-Chinese-2016-Uniforms.jp

I actually like that Chinese New Year design. It's sharp and designed well. Plus --- NO SLEEVES!

2 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

They don't

huskies-img-4.0.jpg

That's why pepis21 said that it would be nice it they did.  Either way is fine with me, but I wish the 1996-97 one was actually worn that season.

23 hours ago, Conrad. said:

Looks like I was on the right track with the Raps new unis. Here's the official photos:

Raptors-Huskies-Chinese-2016-Uniforms.jp

22 hours ago, Josh.0 said:

I actually like that Chinese New Year design. It's sharp and designed well. Plus --- NO SLEEVES!

I like'em! look very sharp. and YES! DEATH TO SLEEVES! lol

6 hours ago, Wilt said:

Huskies throwback, Warriors and Knicks with anniversary patches... Does anybody knows if the Celtics are planning anything?

Pacers also have an anniversary patch.

pacers_50th_logo_760x480.jpg?itok=-8kjEx

On 8/23/2016 at 4:02 PM, Saint Zephyr III said:

I'd only say if there's a city/market where it's actually appropriate, it would be Toronto since it has one of the biggest Chinese communities in North America.

I would also note San Francisco (Chinatown, nuff said) and Houston (Yao Ming) as well. 

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

On 8/22/2016 at 2:18 AM, truepg said:

Can you tell me how that logo is better than their current? Because it's just beyond me. Both are just wordmarks and a basketball, but this is barely recognizable as one so it's practically just the wordmark inside circles. And don't give me the Bad Boys era connection explanation, since it doesn't make the logo any good. At least the current one has dimension and is bolder.

The throwback/fauxback can be seen as a Piston in a cylinder with the concentric blue and red circles. Not to mention having an interesting geometry with the words fitting between the lines. Giving an industrial look that fits the identity.

The current is just one ugly ball with the wordmark haphazardly arcing across it without rhyme or reason. Hardly Piston-like.

27 minutes ago, chakfu said:

The throwback/fauxback can be seen as a Piston in a cylinder with the concentric blue and red circles. Not to mention having an interesting geometry with the words fitting between the lines. Giving an industrial look that fits the identity.

The current is just one ugly ball with the wordmark haphazardly arcing across it without rhyme or reason. Hardly Piston-like.

that is a huge stretch if i've ever heard one.

Archived