52 minutes ago, mjd77 said:

In the last round of re-brands, both PHX and Charlotte went with a much darker shade of purple than they both used to use.  The Kings are the only ones left that use a bit brighter shade.

Probably because the lighter purple looks blue now because of LED lighting 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MGoBlue98 said:

Any possibility the Pistons use this on the front of their jerseys for the numbers? I wonder how that would look as I'd like to think it would look pretty nice 

With adidas it will look like the warriors crests, so not good, don't know how Nike will do it yet. 

8 hours ago, MkDon said:

Apparently the Raptors are getting alternative Huskies court this season.

ivbkas.jpg

Sweet!

Now that's awesome. I'm going to assume they're going to wear them against the Knicks who will also wear their throwbacks to honor the first NBA game ever like they did in 1996.

bSLCtu2.png

Blazers going with the ripcity uniforms for their opener tonight. They wore them quite a bit towards the end of last season and even wore them in all of their playoff home games. Somewhat of a superstitious thing for them. Most Blazers fans (myself included) are really fond of them, except for the dreaded sleeves of course. 

IMG_2418.JPG

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

15 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Blazers going with the ripcity uniforms for their opener tonight. They wore them quite a bit towards the end of last season and even wore them in all of their playoff home games. Somewhat of a superstitious thing for them. Most Blazers fans (myself included) are really fond of them, except for the dreaded sleeves of course. 

IMG_2418.JPG

To be fair the same could be said for almost any of the sleeved jerseys neat and fun designs ruined by those stupid sleeves

1 hour ago, Shadojoker said:

Cleveland are playing opening night on the old home court with the Cleveland skyline (no swordat center court and no black out of bounds paint)... hmmm

Pretty sure Gilbert said that they were making some slight edits to the new court and already announced that tonight would be played on the previous court.

On 10/22/2016 at 7:11 PM, MGoBlue98 said:

Any possibility the Pistons use this on the front of their jerseys for the numbers? I wonder how that would look as I'd like to think it would look pretty nice 

I wonder if the old/new logo finally becomes official when they move downtown in the next year or two.

Archived