On 3/7/2016 at 9:56 PM, Bucfan56 said:

Their current jerseys suck pretty bad, but the logos themselves are pretty good, to even great IMO. If they would just bring back the Webber-Bibby-Vlade era set, they would be perfect. 

Anything's better than than those AWFUL cheapskate powder blue unis and that worse than rec league logo they used to have. 

All the need to do is eliminate all traces of that putrid beveled Kings wordmark and those brutal numbers...

YVRMUBj.png

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's not really the right thread, but I wonder if Nike will use their Aeroswift technology on NBA jerseys next year. The template KD is wearing is for the Olympics though (kinda looks like runner's top).

http://news.nike.com/news/2016-rio-basketball-uniforms-aeroswift

MTM3MzAyMTYzODYzOTA1NDQ4.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

I found another possible version of the new pistons logo. This one is from the video that the Pistons play right before player introductions. its at 1:06 in the video...

56fede108f384_ScreenShot2016-04-01at4.40

and a color version i made up just to see how it could look ....

570047e9ef1a9_pistonslogo.thumb.png.aeaa

On 4/1/2016 at 4:50 PM, colli512 said:

I found another possible version of the new pistons logo. This one is from the video that the Pistons play right before player introductions. its at 1:06 in the video...

56fede108f384_ScreenShot2016-04-01at4.40

and a color version i made up just to see how it could look ....

Hmm, looks like a potential alternate, not to mention a jump right on to the roundel bandwagon, which makes it even more believable that it's something we could see next year.

I could see this being used at center court.  It would add a little more character than just the primary logo.

On 3/18/2016 at 10:14 PM, Shadojoker said:

b99688713z.1_20160316235024_000_gc5etklf

160317090749-aerial-view-of-new-bucks-ar

http://m.jsonline.com/entertainment/arts/372301321.html

Sneak peek of the Milwaukee Bucks new arena...technically won't open til 2018-19 (!!!?) season.

The exterior is kinda ugly IMO. Maybe the interior will be better.

On 4/1/2016 at 4:50 PM, colli512 said:

So we're going to get something along the lines of another roundel. Shocking.

1 hour ago, JoseJames said:

OMG

Coyete is wearing a preview of Adds on jerseys

T.T

HEB.png

It's minimal, to say the least. If that's how they'd look then I guess I can live with it, but I still refuse to buy a jersey with ads on them.

Unrelated, but I really don't like how some people do those marriage proposals (which is what I assume is happening in the picture) on national TV. I mean what if you want to say "no"? You're going to make it incredibly awkward for both yourself and the other person.

Also unrelated, that mascot's eyes creep the :censored: out of me. They look like cut kiwis.

12 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Unrelated, but I really don't like how some people do those marriage proposals (which is what I assume is happening in the picture) on national TV. I mean what if you want to say "no"? You're going to make it incredibly awkward for both yourself and the other person.

On average, girls decide who they could marry pretty quickly in the relationship.  The odds of a girl saying "no" decrease significantly the longer the relationship lasts. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

52 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

New NBA D-League team & Utah Jazz affiliate, the Salt Lake City Stars, unveiled their logo today:

It's not a very inspired logo, but it's not exactly bad, either.

Of course, if I had my druthers the team would be playing out of St. George or Ogden. :/  Jazz fans from those areas still have to travel about the same distance to see the D-League team as the NBA team, so why bother seeing the D-League team? But that's another topic for another thread. </rant>

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Utah has an odd obsession with stars....the old WNBA team was Starzz...now this generic, clipart (truly deserved here)...and no green?  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I think the "obsession" over the Stars/Starzz names simply stem from the fact that they had an ABA team named the Utah Stars.

I think it's a decent logo and I like that they still pay tribute to the area's basketball roots. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

3 hours ago, mr.nascar13 said:

New NBA D-League team & Utah Jazz affiliate, the Salt Lake City Stars, unveiled their logo today:

I'm not going to say "I could've done that in 5 minutes!" because I know the process at landing at this design would take me alone forever. But I am genuinely curious about how much time, how many people, how many meetings, how many tests, how much money, etc...actually went into arriving here. Not saying it's a terrible logo, because it isn't. It's minimalistic and could work depending on how else they build their brand. I just wish this information was readily available, it interests me.

22 hours ago, JoseJames said:

OMG

Coyete is wearing a preview of Adds on jerseys

T.T

HEB.png

Cant wait to see The Quicken Loans Basketball Club face the TD   Bank Basketball Club in the Kia Eastern Finals Cup

Despite how much ads and sleeved jerseys they force on basketball, itll never be soccer

Archived