• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/4/2016 at 6:22 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

It's minimal, to say the least. If that's how they'd look then I guess I can live with it, but I still refuse to buy a jersey with ads on them.

FWIW, I've been told that the retail versions will not have ads on them.

22 hours ago, gopistons899004 said:

not being a smart ass, but is your source credible?

I have heard somewhere, some while ago that there wouldn't be ads on the retail either ... FWIW

On 4/4/2016 at 2:19 AM, JoseJames said:

OMG

Coyete is wearing a preview of Adds on jerseys

T.T

HEB.png

Looks like :censored: ! Like most members here, it´s  the details i notice on a uniform, and this detail screws up the whole uniform, also due to the color that has no place on the black, white, silver jersey.

On 4/6/2016 at 4:58 PM, TaylorMade said:

FWIW, I've been told that the retail versions will not have ads on them.

They are kinda "damned if you do; damned if you don't" on this though.  Either keep the adds on and some fans won't buy a jersey with adds or take 'em off and some fans won't want them because they look different than what's on the court.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

10 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

They are kinda "damned if you do; damned if you don't" on this though.  Either keep the adds on and some fans won't buy a jersey with adds or take 'em off and some fans won't want them because they look different than what's on the court.

It isn't like retail jerseys are 100% accurate to on court jerseys currently either.

I'm okay with the swoosh on next year's shoulders.  

I really liked the Nike swingmans from the late 90s / early 00s so it'll be just like wearing those.  Even the replica may look like the oncourt authentics on the street.

On 4/8/2016 at 10:52 AM, OnWis97 said:

I have a hard time imagining someone seeing a jersey at the NBA store and saying "awww man, this one doesn't have the Sprint logo on it! Forget it!" But I guess you never know.

10 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

I have a hard time imagining someone seeing a jersey at the NBA store and saying "awww man, this one doesn't have the Sprint logo on it! Forget it!" But I guess you never know.

I have to agree here. I want my jerseys as close to the real thing as possible, but I'm not buying a jersey with an ad on it.

Plus I like making fun of people who by soccer jerseys with ads on them.

8bVWNl7.png.df4b40fc8bee1fb7b4442d7fc55c

That sucks. The Bakersfield Jam had an interesting business model, where they only played before a couple hundred people but did it in sort of a cafe/lounge setting. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

2 hours ago, the admiral said:

That sucks. The Bakersfield Jam had an interesting business model, where they only played before a couple hundred people but did it in sort of a cafe/lounge setting. 

Pretty interesting indeed.  Similar to modern changes in movie theaters.

Dignity-Health-Event-Center.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived