• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

bucks16s-2-web.jpg

Yes, this is exactly what I was referencing.  I just didn't look up which teams wore it, but remember reading about it, hence my exempli gratia ;)

Tonight was one of the ugliest NBA uniform matchups I have ever seen, possibly THE ugliest NBA matchup I have ever seen in my 20+ years of watching: Boston in their gray sleeved alternates at Indiana in their "Hickory" uniforms.

Not only the ugliest, but possibly the most unnecessary and incongruous, which just adds to the actual ugliness.

7 hours ago, SCalderwood said:

Tonight was one of the ugliest NBA uniform matchups I have ever seen, possibly THE ugliest NBA matchup I have ever seen in my 20+ years of watching: Boston in their gray sleeved alternates at Indiana in their "Hickory" uniforms.

Not only the ugliest, but possibly the most unnecessary and incongruous, which just adds to the actual ugliness.

The scary thing is that I remember this exact uniform matchup happening last year, too. It is very bad!

Even worse is that such games can and should look like this:

boston_celtics.jpg

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

51 minutes ago, Power_Ranger_Rick said:

pistons logo.jpgpiston comparison.jpg

It Detroit is gonna use that logo soon do you think that nike would use such as similar look for templated shooting shirts?

Oh please.. Detroit won't use that logo soon after the fiasco this summer. And yes, I can see Nike doing that. (Maybe a different saying for each team on the back) 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Just found out that Stance is making boxer briefs designed after NBA shorts. While buying NBA-styled underwear isn't really something I'd do, I don't recall anyone else doing this before. Don't know why it was only launched for 9 teams though. And it's annoying that due they need to have a team logo somewhere on them, and for teams that don't have a logo on the shorts it feels forced

16_fa_underwear_nba_cavs.jpg

16_fa_underwear_nba_knicks.jpg

16_fa_underwear_nba_lakers.jpg

16_fa_underwear_nba_warriors.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

24 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

Just found out that Stance is making boxer briefs designed after NBA shorts. While buying NBA-styled underwear isn't really something I'd do, I don't recall anyone else doing this before. Don't know why it was only launched for 9 teams though. And it's annoying that due they need to have a team logo somewhere on them, and for teams that don't have a logo on the shorts it feels forced

16_fa_underwear_nba_warriors.jpg

This is pretty clever, and somewhat better than replica shorts because I like having pockets in athletic shorts.  I'd probably buy a pair of these boxers (or more), and it'd be cool if they did throwback shorts too.  Just need some breakaway pants to make trips to the men's room worthwhile...  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, Metro Boomin said:

What teams are rumored to be changing next season?

Trail Blazers have already confirmed that they will update their look, and the Cavaliers are rumored to go to black full-time replacing navy. 

ExJworW.png

Nothing new to add, except that I really like Utah's updated green alternate. The new number font looks weird on the regular jerseys because it clashes with the Jazz note logo, but with the Utah script it's all fine, and the side stripes are treated very nicely.

1483499523850-GettyImages-630922582.jpg-

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

1 hour ago, Digby said:

Nothing new to add, except that I really like Utah's updated green alternate. The new number font looks weird on the regular jerseys because it clashes with the Jazz note logo, but with the Utah script it's all fine, and the side stripes are treated very nicely.

1483499523850-GettyImages-630922582.jpg-

I agree. The lack of blue kind of bugged me. But, I love the look. It's very sharp.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived