• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ASG unis are uninspired, but I'm guessing these were rushed -- there's probably an Adidas-penned Charlotte-centric design built around a hexagon theme that will never see the light of day. 

I was also surprised to see the lack of an obvious three stripe motif.  But then, I read that the back of the jersey will have the ubiquitous stripe pattern beneath the NOB.  We'll see how subtle the pattern is; it can't get much larger than the version on teams' shooting shirts this season.

ff_2531474a_full.jpg&w=340

For me a big problem is that the front says "All-Star".

The front should not say "All-Star".  And it should not say "NBA".   And it should not be blank apart from the number.

The front should say "East" and "West".

Last year's uniform was one of the best ever, even taking into consideration a large demerit for the shorts.

Image result for nba all star game toronto

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

4 hours ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Dang, I'm actually kinda glad Charlotte doesn't have the game now.

I disagree. My belief is that if they did play there, we would get something much more creative in design. Instead, a divisive trans law in NC has left us with rushed All-Star logos and jerseys...

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

6 hours ago, pepis21 said:

I want to know only one thing about that Turrible.gif uniforms.

Was it created before New Orleans takes ASG or after that? It Isn't changing my opinion about them, but I'm interesting.

I think they were? For one they were included in a number of the video games and I BELIEVE those were released before or around the time that the game was switched to NOLA. And, secondly, if we are going under the assumption that Home plays in LIGHT jerseys and Road plays in DARK -- then the West should be in the light jersey since NOLA plays in the West. But, this setup would be acceptable if the game was played in Charlotte.

But, yeah, they're turrible. 

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 hours ago, Magic Dynasty said:

It's a new low for Adidas and the NBA - GFGS vs GFGS. Nike, you're entering the league on low standards. Don't screw it up.

I don't know? Are you ready for copious amounts of VOLT?

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Archived