• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ltjets21 said:

Will the Bulls sleeved black jerseys go back to normal? Also does anyone remember what happened to this idea?

5Q5v1iRB6fGP2lxu_Zkk8uHfsLzcXidN3L1vmZgcxK8.jpg

I think they scrapped it last minute for no apparent reason. 

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Personally I'd prefer these as black alternate uniform. I love the Chicago script as an alternate jersey.

shado_logo.gif

17 minutes ago, rickyISking said:

Is Chris "Multiple Sauces" Broussard one of them?

Forgot about that guy! He is not.

Curious to see how much of a "new uniforms" Spurs will actually end up having though. Are they going to "Buccaneers" this or just make slight modifications?

4 hours ago, Shadojoker said:

I think they scrapped it last minute for no apparent reason. 

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Personally I'd prefer these as black alternate uniform. I love the Chicago script as an alternate jersey.

Did they end up wearing the proper throwbacks?

11 hours ago, Ice Man said:

Forgot about that guy! He is not.

Curious to see how much of a "new uniforms" Spurs will actually end up having though. Are they going to "Buccaneers" this or just make slight modifications?

The only thing the Spurs need to is to go back to the rounded collar and add back the waistband trim on their shorts. I'm also in favor of them scrapping their two alternates with the giant "U" Spur logo on them and adding the 1970's George Gervin era grey and black uniforms as alternates. It would also be cool to see them bring back the fiesta-style court as an alternate every now and then.

58 minutes ago, IceBurgs70 said:

The only thing the Spurs need to is to go back to the rounded collar and add back the waistband trim on their shorts. I'm also in favor of them scrapping their two alternates with the giant "U" Spur logo on them and adding the 1970's George Gervin era grey and black uniforms as alternates. It would also be cool to see them bring back the fiesta-style court as an alternate every now and then.

I freaking hate those stupid alt's that just have the Spur logo on them. Just awful. 

Spurs I think will do something really minor as in removing/modernizing the side piping, changing the collars or changing the Spurs script on the jerseys. I expect the bulk of the identity to remain as is or similar. Maybe a modernized primary logo too? 

Cant see much more than that happening. 

You want pink, sherbet orange, and teal mixed in with black and silver, without it looking "too '90s?" Good luck.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

1 hour ago, Ben in LA said:

Will Magic suggest new Lakers uniforms with his newfound position of power?  I still feel they should've come up with something new or tweaked when Kobe retired...something to signify a new era.

Would be nice to see them change to a more traditional collar type since that wishbone one kinda screams early 2000s. I want my Pistons to do the same if/when they make a change.

1 hour ago, Ben in LA said:

Will Magic suggest new Lakers uniforms with his newfound position of power?  I still feel they should've come up with something new or tweaked when Kobe retired...something to signify a new era.

The Lakers don't need to do anything drastic if they want to update their look. Discarding the wishbone collar to a simple v-neck and changing the white numbers to purple on the gold jersey are the only changes that I see needing to be made. Also ditch the black Hollywood Nights unis!

The Lakers should just modernize these:

michael-jordan-kobe-bryant1.jpg

Update the Lakers script, new font and tweak the shorts a bit. But I'd love to see them using some shorts only side panels again.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived