AHL concepts by Zac 30/30 (16-17 expansions 2/2) (All-Stars added)

Zac Seidemann

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why grey on bakersfeild when all of the other uniforms have white not grey

why only black and orange on bridgeport when they have a blue and orange logo and blue and orange gloves.

the sens black alternate is not much of an alternate

More consistancy with colors. I like the sens other that the alternate, and i like the devils

15 hours ago, hockeyny13 said:

wow i love bakersfield and the sense. great stuff, really creative but not over the top. id also like to know why the grey for bakersfield but not because I'm bashing it, i think it looks great.

16 hours ago, llfhockey said:

why grey on bakersfeild when all of the other uniforms have white not grey

why only black and orange on bridgeport when they have a blue and orange logo and blue and orange gloves.

the sens black alternate is not much of an alternate

More consistancy with colors. I like the sens other that the alternate, and i like the devils

The Bakersfield jersey is gray because recently they had a gray specialty jersey that looked really good. That jersey is what I based the home and away jerseys off of.  With Bridgeport I kept the islanders style gloves, because all AHL players should be wearing NHL style gloves. This way they don’t have to get new ones every time a player is called up. The home and away jerseys are basically the same design as the Islanders, but black and white. I did that because it makes the primary logo stand out. I understand what your saying about the Senators jersey, but I feel like it is a more realistic choice as an alternative jersey then the others I did.  

3 hours ago, Zac Seidemann said:

The Bakersfield jersey is gray because recently they had a gray specialty jersey that looked really good. That jersey is what I based the home and away jerseys off of.  With Bridgeport I kept the islanders style gloves, because all AHL players should be wearing NHL style gloves. This way they don’t have to get new ones every time a player is called up. The home and away jerseys are basically the same design as the Islanders, but black and white. I did that because it makes the primary logo stand out. I understand what your saying about the Senators jersey, but I feel like it is a more realistic choice as an alternative jersey then the others I did.  

I still fell like your concepts need a consistent color scheme. And the NHL and AHL can care less about making same gloves, they have all of the money in the world. Each team deserves its each identity.

• 2 weeks later...

These are pretty rough, but have very good ideas and would look good with a little better execution. ie: a little bigger numbers and NOB, with better placement. 

But also why do you have fails for the jerseys? Since you made them and posted them, obviously they're not rejects... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

4 hours ago, Sportsworth said:

Same here.. I take it your from RI? 

I live in NV

41 minutes ago, chcarlson23 said:

These are pretty rough, but have very good ideas and would look good with a little better execution. ie: a little bigger numbers and NOB, with better placement. 

But also why do you have fails for the jerseys? Since you made them and posted them, obviously they're not rejects... 

the fails are just other ideas that I don't go with

1 hour ago, Zac Seidemann said:

I live in NV

the fails are just other ideas that I don't go with

Well it seems like you went with them, because you posted them... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived