Canadian Baseball Association

ZackMasters

Hey guys! My name is Zack and I'm gonna do a whole Canadian Baseball Association!

Teams

Morneau Conference

Vancouver Island Orcas - Out of Victoria

Vancouver Grizzlies

Kamloops Caribou

Calgary Outlaws

Alberta Roughnecks - Out of edmonton

Regina Rebels

Winnepeg Goldeneyes

Martin Conference

London Brewers

Hamilton Thunderbirds

Montreal Expos

Quebec Capitales - Out of Quebec City

Atlantic Schooners - Out of Halifax

Newfoundland Seahawks

Moncton Panthers

Concepts and Logos to Follow!

Morneau conference... love it! Would be cool to see nods to Larry Walker and Fergy Jenkins too.

For the Grizzlies, I'd suggest keeping it as Victoria Grizzlies. "Vancouver Island Grizzlies" just doesn't flow well and Victoria is pretty isolated from the rest of the island so it would make more sense.

25 minutes ago, CanucksBrad said:

Morneau conference... love it! Would be cool to see nods to Larry Walker and Fergy Jenkins too.

For the Grizzlies, I'd suggest keeping it as Victoria Grizzlies. "Vancouver Island Grizzlies" just doesn't flow well and Victoria is pretty isolated from the rest of the island so it would make more sense.

yeah good point, thats also a name of a junior hockey team there so Ill think of a new name

3 minutes ago, ZackMasters said:

yeah good point, thats also a name of a junior hockey team there so Ill think of a new name

30 minutes ago, CanucksBrad said:

I changed Vancouver to grizzlies and VI to orcas

I should clarify...the concepts board is not for teasers, or stuff "yet to come".

The concepts board is for artwork that's already completed, or an ongoing series.

You create a topic and post when you actually have completed artwork.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

16 minutes ago, slapshot said:

I should clarify...the concepts board is not for teasers, or stuff "yet to come".

The concepts board is for artwork that's already completed, or an ongoing series.

You create a topic and post when you actually have completed artwork.

and I'm posting in 2 mins, I'm sorta new here so

I will try to be constructive here.

I like your colour choice. The navy and light blue work well together.

OK now the bad. The light blue jersey is just plain text on a solid jersey. Definitely needs more detail. Arched text or at least a stroke (border) on the text maybe? The logo, is it just a picture of an Orca pulled off this site? Maybe add something to it to make it unique to baseball or the team. Maybe add a number to the front jersey under the text.

Definitely need more detail, just plain colours and plain text screams you put like 10 minutes into it.

Archived