Los Angeles 2024 Olympic Logo released

roxfan00

It's the bid logo. They can use the poo emoji, and it won't matter, because it's gonna change if they win the bid, so don't get too attached.

I liked the original proposal's logo,(I saw it on Brand New a few months ago, but I can't find it now) but this is fine, I guess.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

42 minutes ago, TRoyConcepts said:

I get this is supposed to be tying into diving/gymnastics, but I don't like the butterfly/fairy thing going on one bit. It's the Olympics, not the fairy dust competition.

It's supposed to be an Angel for the City of Angels, Los Angeles... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Just now, TRoyConcepts said:

Don't blame me for it looking like a butterfly

I'm not... I'm just saying what it's SUPPOSED to look it. It definitely looks like a fairy-butterfly thing... :D

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

1 hour ago, BlackBolt3 said:

It's the bid logo. They can use the poo emoji, and it won't matter, because it's gonna change if they win the bid, so don't get too attached.

Yeah, this. 

These logos are ultimately pointless, because they can't use any of the iconography that define the actual logos. No rings, no torches.  

Archived