MLS by New Balance®

Dave Ship

Those uniforms are just beautiful. Some of them, for example New York ones,  should be taken in consideration as they are way better than what they wear now.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

All of these look awesome. 

The only thing I can say to critique this is the fact that Miami FC isn't David Beckham's team. It's another team that will play in the NASL (American 2nd Division).

Edit: The team in Kansas City is called "Sporting Kansas City" not "Kansas City Sporting". Your concept for SKC still looks great though. 

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

16 minutes ago, Nyk33 said:

All of these look awesome. 

The only thing I can say to critique this is the fact that Miami FC isn't David Beckham's team. It's another team that will play in the NASL (American 2nd Division).

Edit: The team in Kansas City is called "Sporting Kansas City" not "Kansas City Sporting". Your concept for SKC still looks great though. 

Yeah I know about Miami, but I've no time to create a brand new identity.

Thanks for the tips about SKC.

Archived