Dave Ship

MLS by New Balance®

I don't know much about the MLS but these are all beautiful. I especially like the Los Angeles one. Good work!

The Fire need to have a red shirt with white stripe across the chest. And their sponsor is now Valspar. 

36 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

The Fire need to have a red shirt with white stripe across the chest. And their sponsor is now Valspar. 

Thanks!

wow great works!

These are absolutely amazing, I love how the background matches the jersey pattern, I'm lovin' the Miami FC and CCSC ones!

12 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

If I may ask. What template is that

Hi Sotr,

I do work as graphic/apparel designer and that's one of my (many) own templates.

Those uniforms are just beautiful. Some of them, for example New York ones,  should be taken in consideration as they are way better than what they wear now.

Not a soccer fan by any stretch of the imagination, but your presentation is beautiful.

Well done!

All of these look awesome. 

The only thing I can say to critique this is the fact that Miami FC isn't David Beckham's team. It's another team that will play in the NASL (American 2nd Division).

Edit: The team in Kansas City is called "Sporting Kansas City" not "Kansas City Sporting". Your concept for SKC still looks great though. 

16 minutes ago, Nyk33 said:

All of these look awesome. 

The only thing I can say to critique this is the fact that Miami FC isn't David Beckham's team. It's another team that will play in the NASL (American 2nd Division).

Edit: The team in Kansas City is called "Sporting Kansas City" not "Kansas City Sporting". Your concept for SKC still looks great though. 

Yeah I know about Miami, but I've no time to create a brand new identity.

Thanks for the tips about SKC.