***Exclusive Conversation Between Nike and US Soccer***

davidp94

After the possible US Soccer shirt for the Copa America tournament has been leaked (See Here) I decided to release the conversations that Nike had with US Soccer about their kits for the Copa America. Enjoy:

conversation%202%20copy_zpslupuk1lm.png

conversation%20copy_zpsywkoe3zq.png

Nike also saw the opportunity to create a brand new USA flag for this summers tournament, and here it is:

flag%20copy_zpsjgztl82p.png

So the questions are: Was this leaked jersey legitimate? Will we see the USMNT in black this Summer? Will the president agree to the new flag changes? Do you really think this was a serious post about an actual leaked conversation? Are you just realizing this was all a joke? If you answered Yes to the last two questions then I only have one thing to say to you: Really?

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

I imagine it's legit. Should have seen it coming, really. The USWNT has been wearing black and white (with fluorescent green socks) since last year's World Cup. It certainly is ugly, though.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived