World Basketball Association

JosiahWVU

I love geography, history, logos, and sports so I combined them. This is a basketball league where the countries best players play a season for their countries. Each team has a home and away(might get to alts later). Countries will be selected based on if they play basketball, sporting presence in a country and countries I want to do. The colors will be based on flags or other sports(ex. Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand). Thanks to TheGiantsFan for his hand drawn soccer template which I modified to be basketball. Anyway...

USA

Used the 76ers as inspiration for the US. Pretty simple, under arm star stripe. Made by Nike.

ZFNIlBZ.jpg

Also, each nation is required to have a national flag patch on the players right "sleeve".

C&C appreciated.

IxkieML.png

18 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Impressive. Most impressive

(Horrible Darth Vader impersonation)

Not sure what this means but...

Rocketria

This is my fictional country for which I made soccer kits in this thread. I used a Duke inspired striping because of rockets. The home is white and road is purple and made by Nike.

wSxiOlY.jpg

Up Next: Canada

IxkieML.png

8 minutes ago, TheGiantsFan said:

All your concepts so far have been really simple, but they seem to work pretty well for me!

I do have my own basketball template, but it's an unreleased template; great job on tweaking the soccer template in making it basketball-appropriate, though!

Thanks so much for the reply, I was getting kinda frustrated. I love  your template for soccer and thought I'd try to make it into a basketball one. Would you consider relasing your baseball template?

IxkieML.png

3 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Thanks so much for the reply, I was getting kinda frustrated. I love  your template for soccer and thought I'd try to make it into a basketball one. Would you consider relasing your baseball template?

I feel that way sometimes, too, don't worry~

I'm actually considering revisiting my fictional baseball league after I finish my current series, so I might release an updated baseball template then. No specific timetable yet, though.

14 minutes ago, TheGiantsFan said:

I feel that way sometimes, too, don't worry~

I'm actually considering revisiting my fictional baseball league after I finish my current series, so I might release an updated baseball template then. No specific timetable yet, though.

No hurry. I can't wait till you finish the MLB-Soccer Crossover.

IxkieML.png

Archived