Hand Drawn college basketball jerseys (taking requests)

ckunz

Hey everyone. I'm not too handy with Illustrator and computer programs and I've always loved free handing stuff. I feel like I have a pretty steady hand so I decided to show you guys a few of my concepts. In this series there will be no away jerseys for obvious reasons. So here we go starting with the LaSalle Explorers.

LaSalle Explorers.jpeg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, JosiahWVU said:

Look good but what is the sideways s, where the Nike logo would be?

If you're taking requests WVU please.

ah Yes the sideways s. Well I have always had a goal to make my own jersey designing company which I don't think will happen. But the name that I came up with is Coulson Sports Design. So I tried to interlock all three letters. So that's where the nike logo should be.

3 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

You definitely are great at drawing. I feel LaSalle is a little empty. Maybe extend the arm stripes the whole way up?

Thank you! Haha the bad thing about hand drawn concepts is that they're hard to fix or edit. But yeah, I'll try

3 hours ago, ZionEagle said:

You definitely are great at drawing. I feel LaSalle is a little empty. Maybe extend the arm stripes the whole way up?

Hm, i'll try to fix that without ruining anything haha. thanks though!

25 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Your latest Wisco concept is very interesting looking and you show a great deal of talent as a habdrawer on the whole! I'd love to see your take on ASU, there ones they have now are pretty boring

Haha thank you I think they're really interesting as well! That would be fun to do ASU so i'll give it a crack and see what I come up with!

9 hours ago, natolian10 said:

The Wisconsin one is decent, the design could use some work but that Oklahoma State one is gorgeous. The stripe and the star is really well done. 

What should I do to make the Wisconsin one better? Thank you. This Oklahoma state concept is one of my favorites ever. 

8 hours ago, ckunz said:

What should I do to make the Wisconsin one better? Thank you. This Oklahoma state concept is one of my favorites ever. 

I would work on the design. The design you have now makes it look as if there are wings under the arm holes.

1 hour ago, natolian10 said:

I would work on the design. The design you have now makes it look as if there are wings under the arm holes.

Alright I'll get working on that as soon as I can. 

Archived