CCLSC Fantasy Soccer Collection

DomTheAthlete29

Took a break from designing the NFA (Northern Football Association), to work on kits for my fantasy MLS team on the boards here. The team is based in Honolulu, Hawaii and we won the Supporters Shield and USA Championship last season. The teams kits are Lululemon, a athletic brand based out of Vancouver. They don't currently produce soccer uniforms (and I don't think they ever will), but I wanted to do something unique for this team. The jersey/short cuts are based off lululemon is t-shirts/shorts. Not much else to say, so let me know what you think! 

UmWI4W2.png

Oh and thank you to raysox for the general design of the template, much appreciated! 

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

11 minutes ago, Jvhn177 said:

You should add the flower design you have on the goalie kit to the primary kit instead of the flowers being on the collar

Flowers on the collar are meant to look like a Hawaiian lei, so that's not going to change :)

2 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

A couple questions, 1. Will you be posting the full logo in a post itself? It looks good from what I can see but it is a little hard to make out. 2. Just curious, what made you choose Lululemon as the manufacturer?

I second question 1. Looks good, but curious to see it larger.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

%7Boption%7Dhttps://d13yacurqjgara.cloudfront.net/users/449583/screenshots/1340840/hawaii_dribbble.png

The crest is old,

14 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Is their a secondary logo on the left shoulder? Or is it another star for the supporters shield?

Nope, its neither. It is apart of the jersey design, most of lulu's shirts have three marks in that position. So I figured for 'realistic' purposes I would include them.

8 hours ago, Jvhn177 said:

Oh, i see that makes sense, why didn't you add it to the collar of the white jersey

I didn't add it to the collar of the white jersey because in soccer the Primary/Clash kits are usually quite different. 

9 hours ago, MDTrey4 said:

A couple questions, 1. Will you be posting the full logo in a post itself? It looks good from what I can see but it is a little hard to make out. 2. Just curious, what made you choose Lululemon as the manufacturer?

6 hours ago, jdp said:

I second question 1. Looks good, but curious to see it larger.

6 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

I wasn't expecting purple and orange, but I guess you could do worse. Can we get a closer look at that crest, if possible?

I have posted it on here before. But since you asked Ill post it again, it was originally done in 2013. And @MDTrey4, I chose lululemon as the manufacture because I have really grown to like the products they produce (also, a rival owner from the league thought about using them and I wanted to jump on it first!).

hawaii_dribbble.png

4 hours ago, chrisCLEMENT said:

I have posted it on here before. But since you asked Ill post it again, it was originally done in 2013.

You almost sound like you expected us to try to hunt down a post from three years ago just to see the logo for a concept you made only a couple days ago. Anyway, it's simple, but it gets the point across. I like it.

6 hours ago, BigRed618 said:

You almost sound like you expected us to try to hunt down a post from three years ago just to see the logo for a concept you made only a couple days ago. Anyway, it's simple, but it gets the point across. I like it.

Uhm that's not the case at all.

Since ive already posted the crest here 3 years ago, I wasn't looking for C&C on it. This was simply for the designs of the kits. 

I absolutely love the whole kit.

I get your point about the Hawaiian lei not being added to the white kit to make it as different as possible, but I would have love to see that element repeated through all shirts.

maybe around sleeves on white and wrists on keeper, or along shorts' striping.

Regardless, this is an outstanding concept!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 4 weeks later...
On March 1, 2016 at 9:03 AM, Frenchie said:

I get your point about the Hawaiian lei not being added to the white kit to make it as different as possible, but I would have love to see that element repeated through all shirts. Maybe around sleeves on white and wrists on keeper, or along shorts' striping.

Last season I actually did use the 'lei' pattern on the sleeve cuffs, but I found that it took away from the meaning of the 'lei' and made it a more floral pattern than anything else! 

• 1 month later...

Archived