NFL by bbb FINAL EDITION

bbb

So now it's the time for Detroit end Chicago

CHICAGO BEARS

Basically , their actual throwback 3rd (that is beautiful ) becomes the home and away jersey. Removed the blue outline of the logo and modified a bit the pants. The new 3rd is a throwback to the 30s, l think with this uniform they could do a sort of "historic match" when they meet with the Packers . Packers in blue j /maroon p and Chicago in white j /blue p with also a throwback field (like Dolphins did in week13: https://www.google.it/search?q=miami+dolphins+throwback+filed&safe=active&client=safari&rls=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjT8P7F9MDLAhWH3SwKHZoNCAUQ_AUIBygB&biw=1911&bih=992#safe=active&tbm=isch&q=miami+dolphins+throwback+field ) will look great

Schermata%202015-12-23%20alle%2019.57.23

DETROIT LIONS

l've heard rumors about a possible uniform change, anyway , they need to be more different from the other NFC feline-team, the Panthers , since they have similar colors and helmets. Gave them a new blue helmet, modified the sleeves and created a new gray 3rd

Schermata%202016-01-07%20alle%2021.28.59

What do you think? Let me know 

NFC SOUTH next

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, MontyK17 said:

Great job! my favourites are Baltimore and Chicago 

19 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

Like the Lions update. I wish they would use more black on their uniforms right now, can't wait to see the rest!! 

Thanks for comments 

Someone ha suggestions? ;)

Cincy is my favorite of the bunch so far. They're in desperate need of a cleanup, but they should still use stripes in their uniforms in some fashion. I think you got a good thing going there, unique enough without it being a cluttered mess like their current look. Keep 'em coming!

ICXC NIKA

14 hours ago, WavePunter said:

You gotta quit putting colored numbers on colored jerseys.. It looks bad and would be completely illegible on the field.. That small detail is making some of your decent designs look bad

Which details? l'll update if you tell me

Onto SOUTH now

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

Changed a bit the gold shade to make it look more yellow and less gold. Also made  the whole  collar yellow , because their current one is ugly. The away jersey also has a third pants type, to go with a all white combo. The throwback is pretty simple and is referred to their first years

Schermata%202015-08-31%20alle%2022.39.57

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS

Past and present mix here : first, l changed the current logo and made it with the old, Bucco Bruce , orange . Then, made an orange version of their current set with slight changes ( no more different sleeves with  ship on one side / Bucs wordmark on the other) . The numbers have the same current font but without the alarm-clock shade, that is pretty horrible. The new 3rd is a pewter jersey with orange sleeves with a BUCS wordmark . l think those jerseys would look good

Schermata%202015-12-03%20alle%2021.53.56

Panthers and Falcons are next 

C&C always welcome :)

Guest darkpiranha

Bucs look fantastic.  I love these the more I look at them.   

But as long as you're re-designing, how about shrinking that helmet logo back down to normal size?  Unless you're in favor of the too-large helmet logo aesthetic.

1 hour ago, darkpiranha said:

But as long as you're re-designing, how about shrinking that helmet logo back down to normal size?  Unless you're in favor of the too-large helmet logo aesthetic.

l may be the only one, but l do like the XL helmet logo

36 minutes ago, drakexedge said:

Also, the Saints throwback doesn't have a nameplate.

This is because , as l wrote in the first post of this topic , l don't put nameplates or TV numbers on uniforms that didn't have them

Stripes for my Fins...yes. I was never a fan of the orange but anything is better than navy or black. I think we should incorporate that Aqua/Blue (not navy) tertiary color that goes unnoticed (Third jersey...on second thought, leave as is.). Seems to be the shade of aqua they wore in 1991. Sleeves though, always a fan. It's either that or increase the size of the current logo since it's so freakin' small!  btw  Love the Saints' Third uniform, with nameplate :).

7 hours ago, Est1980 said:

Stripes for my Fins...yes. I was never a fan of the orange but anything is better than navy or black. I think we should incorporate that Aqua/Blue (not navy) tertiary color that goes unnoticed (Third jersey...on second thought, leave as is.). Seems to be the shade of aqua they wore in 1991. Sleeves though, always a fan. It's either that or increase the size of the current logo since it's so freakin' small!  btw  Love the Saints' Third uniform, with nameplate :).

It's time for Carolina and Atlanta

ATLANTA FALCONS

l think their current set is a bit to arena league-ish. Brought back the old gray to substitute white. The set is based on the 2016 Pro Bowl uniforms, that were very good (a lot better than the orange / neon ones) . l also created a new logo, tell me if l should do another version with the current logo.

Schermata%202015-12-13%20alle%2018.50.59

CAROLINA PANTHERS

WavePunter won't be happy with this ;) .

Panthers are black ,right ? So l created a new all black home uniform. The helmet is also black to make them different from Detroit. Simple but modern sleeve-stripe, also gave them an all blue or blue top-black pants 3rd

Schermata%202015-12-22%20alle%2015.03.08

C&C as always

AFC SOUTH coming next after comments

Archived