NFL by bbb FINAL EDITION

bbb

Moving to west now

OAKLAND RAIDERS

They've already some really good uniforms, classic but still cool. l've updated them, but not revolutionized them. The main update are the big sleeve stripes. Also added a stripe on the helmet and used a more pirate-looking font. New gray 3rd, wearable in home games but also in away ones, better vs red/yellow teams

Schermata%202016-02-03%20alle%2021.57.13

SAN DIEGO ( LOS ANGELES? ) CHARGERS

Will they make the big move next year ? Me and you don't know this, the only thing l know is that their uniforms and logo need a refresh. Updated the color palette, removing dark blue and adding a new light one. The helmet now has white facemask and a bigger logo. The uniforms are almost like their current ones, with minor tweaks. The numbers have one simple yellow outline, instead of their current blue,yellow ones. Sleeves almost identical. The away is simple, with the blue collar. The  3rd is brand new, since is a all yellow option for them

Schermata%202016-01-18%20alle%2022.34.17

What about these? C&C

Denver and KC next

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job with the series so far.  Big fan of the Chargers look, really like the color scheme and the yellow alternate.  As a Titans fan, I almost feel obligated to comment on the jerseys because, as most of us have been crying for years, it's time for a makeover.  I love the concept for the helmet, and the only suggestion I would make is removing the sword logo from the back.  I think it would still look good and less busy without the sword.  I would also suggest a little more red in the jerseys.  Red has been a Titans color since moving to Tennessee back in '97, and we have never really seen it used much outside of the logos.  I think that could really make for a next level design.  Great job so far though, can't wait to see what else you've got!

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

As a Packers fan, I'd be fine with that uniform, but my only critique is that the patch seems kind of out of place, what if you used the Holstein Heisman logo there instead.  Also that throwback is technically the 2nd uniform the Packers wore (first was in 1919, plain blue without numbers, via packersuniforms.blogspot.com, shout out to Gothamite).

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Thanks you very much, now it's time for Denver and Kansas City

DENVER BRONCOS

Similar to what l did with Miami : very easy throwback  to the Elway's years, their most successful (although they won this year, but l made this in december so no-one expected Denver as a #1 seed and as SB winner) . l have to give credit to the man who made this awesome logo l found in google images, that l think was originally posted here in sportslogos. The main difference between these units and the original 90s ones are the colors, in fact l used their current ones, that l like more

Schermata%202016-01-17%20alle%2021.32.01

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

Their original logo had an indian running over the midwest america, so l though to give them some native-looking details, like the sleeves or the pants stripes. Also added a stripe on the helmet that now has a red facemark instead of a white one. The really interesting unit is the 3rd, a fauxback to their Dallas Texans era (1960-62). Their logo was a Texas map with a star on Dallas, l made a midwest map (similar to the one in the first ever KC logo) with a star on Kansas City. Again , no names since they weren't there in 1960. Also used the AFL logo to remember they are one of the founders

Schermata%202016-01-21%20alle%2014.42.57

C&C welcome

NFC WEST coming after comments

l'm sorry for not posting these days

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

l think these are one of the best. They're kind a fauxback, using modern template and logo with their original colors. The numbers font remains, l think it is already good. Helmet is identical to what they have now, but with the original grey mask. The 3rd is green ( that l knew it's gonna arrive next year with color rush (not 100% though) http://news.sportslogos.net/2016/04/19/2016-nfl-color-rush-colors-may-have-been-leaked/ )

Schermata%202016-01-30%20alle%2023.58.03

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

l already like their uniforms, but l wanted to take a shot with the bay team. First , l gave them a completely new logo (what about this? ) and put it in an untouched helmet, except for the facemask, that changed from grey to red. New, more gold , sleeves are now on uniforms, as also a new number font. They still have gold pants, but also white ones , like they did in the past . The alternate is a full gold one, or it can have red pants .

Schermata%202015-12-16%20alle%2022.27.51

What do you think guys?

Referring to Seattle set.

Why did you decide to drop the "feather" element on the pants and top?

Also what about adding a white pinstripe down the middle of the double-stripe around the shoulders? Tie it in with how the two stripes are separated on the left side of the logo.

Just curious more than critiquing. Nice job none the less.

I want to go back to the Bucs design because I'm a Bucs fan and I'm just seeing this thread. I'm pretty partial to the red, black and pewter thing we have here in Tampa Bay. I understand people are attached to the creamsicle (sp?), but let's face it, the color is a product of its time and belongs on a throwback, not on a current uni. I could live with everything else, but I don't really care for anything having to do with out current look but the logo and color scheme.

EDIT: After googling some images of the creamsicle unis, I retract this comment.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived