Good day everyone, Ive wanted to post on this website for a long time. Im not the best at creating concepts (logos or jersey's) so I thought I would go a different route. I will be doing custom Avatars and Backgrounds (wallpapers) upon request. I have 2 test images below. The first being my favourite Soccer teams AS Roma and Tottenham Hotspurs with my favourite players Daniele De Rossi and Harry Kane. That one is an Avatar or Profile Picture. Next, is my girlfriend and my younger brothers favourite Hockey teams, the Los Angeles Kings and Chicago Blackhawks, with their favourite players Jeff Carter and Patrick Kane. This is a Background and Wallpaper. So to get a custom one comment what teams and players you want. It can be any sport, team or player. It can be one team image and 3 players, it can be 4 players, it can be 4 teams, it can be half and half or whatever your little heart desires! if you want specific images please leave them in your comment! I hope you enjoy and Thank you!

TottRoma.jpg

LakCbh.jpg

VWSqUJp.png9GfZbEP.pngPFHWZkI.png

I'm sorry, but to me, these are just four squished photos with a black 'X' in the middle. I know everyone here has given good feedback, but they aren't all that experienced (no offense to anyone). Any 500+ post person would tell you that. Maybe, If you blurred the edges and took out the barrier, It could become a gradient, or so. That might make it a little better, but for now, no thanks.

17 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

I'm sorry, but to me, these are just four squished photos with a black 'X' in the middle. I know everyone here has given good feedback, but they aren't all that experienced (no offense to anyone). Any 500+ post person would tell you that. Maybe, If you blurred the edges and took out the barrier, It could become a gradient, or so. That might make it a little better, but for now, no thanks.

yeah this is only some guy putting 4 pictures in a background with 4 triangles outlines. 

22 hours ago, ECUFan25 said:

5 hours ago, TampaBayRays1fan said:

yeah this is only some guy putting 4 pictures in a background with 4 triangles outlines. 

Every designer had to start somewhere, right?

Keep at it, Monty. Keep learning. Keep improving.

bufg.png

2 hours ago, FGWB said:

Every designer had to start somewhere, right?

Keep at it, Monty. Keep learning. Keep improving.

Thank you FGWB. Besides they aren't really supposed to be complex like i only use 3 different tools in photoshop and it takes me more time to find images i like than to make it lol. Im self teaching myself illustrator at the moment to make logo designs and such. 

VWSqUJp.png9GfZbEP.pngPFHWZkI.png

2 hours ago, MontyK17 said:

Thank you FGWB. Besides they aren't really supposed to be complex like i only use 3 different tools in photoshop and it takes me more time to find images i like than to make it lol. Im self teaching myself illustrator at the moment to make logo designsarrow-10x10.png and such. 

True, true FGWB. But the difference between a good designer and a great designer is feedback, do they take it or trash it.

Archived