Los Angeles FC (LAFC) Kit Concept

davidp94

Like it?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Los Angeles FC (LAFC)

Just based on the crest that LAFC release I came up with this concept. This will be one of the Adidas kits that have the 3 stripes along the side of the shirt, they will match the color of the stripes on the shorts so use your imagination there. I chose YouTube as the sponsor since I noticed that one of the co-owners, who happens to be an alumnus of the school I go to, IUP (it's a state school, don't beat yourself up looking up info about it), Chad Hurley who co-founded YouTube so I thought that would be an appropriate sponsor. Lastly I payed tribute to another one of LAFC's co-owners, Will Ferrell, by using his name and an image from Kicking and Screaming.

Let me know what you think. I'm open to creative criticism so throw it at me.

final%20copy_zpsgidgnmor.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

37 minutes ago, Gothamite said:

That's nice, although I think the pinstripes are if anything a little busy.

I love using just two colors on the home kit, but indications are that they're going with a black/gold/white MLS logo:

CYtIvZLUEAAZWK7.jpg

I was looking for their version of the MLS logo but I could't find it so I just made that one.

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

Archived