NHL by CCM (Toronto Revisit)

Lycan38

After stepping away from doing concepts, recently decided to start up again. The idea for this series began after the Adidas announcement. This is basically the NHL as it should be/my vision for the league.

Detroit Red Wings

CCM%2BDetroit%2BRed%2BWings.png

Main set gets a minor tweak. Alternate added that is inspired by the team's past.

Chicago Blackhawks

CCM%2BChicago%2BBlackhawks.png

Minor tweak to the main set. Black third returns with some minor tweaking done to it.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback. Next 2 teams in the series (gonna try keeping it to post 2 teams at a time).

Buffalo Sabres

CCM%2BBuffalo%2BSabres.png

Return to the classic blue and the classic look. What Sabres fans would love to see.

Minnesota Wild

CCM%2BMinnesota%2BWild.png

Simple fixes for the Wild's main set. Third is based off the Stadium Series jersey. Added a state shaped with main logo inspiration.

Buffalo: Pretty good but IMO it would look better if all of the hem stripes weren't yellow. Some white stripes might provide some contrast, especially since you went yellow-blue-yellow on the hem stripes on the road. 

Minnesota: Love the home and road. Good idea with the alt but maybe not the best execution, it seems unnecessary to have two green jerseys. 

spacer.png

The Wild have too little red on the home and away for my liking, but Buffalo is terrific!

BTW........ do you know if your pant template works in MS Paint? It's the best side Pant I've seen and I'd love to use it if I could. ^~^

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

After looking at it for a little bit, I think the striping on the Buffalo home is fine. Don't change a thing about the Sabres. 

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Lycan38 said:

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone.

Los Angeles Kings

CCM%2BLA%2BKings.png

Nothing much to say about this. Took my favorite elements from the Kings history for this set.

They look great! BUT on the white, the yellow and white clash. Maybe swap the purple and yellow? Or add two thin purple stripes to the pattern?

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived